Forever

Aurora's POV

" How is this?" I asked Bella showing my dress.

" This is beautiful. Wear it." She said.

" Ok, alright." I said and sighed.

" What happened?" She asked me.

" My ring. I lost it." I said to her. I told her everything awhile back.

" It's ok until you are fine. Only the ring is lost not you yourself. Luke can buy you a new ring. Don't think too much." She said.

" But still. It was my engagement ring. How can I be this stupid to forget it somewhere?!" I said totally frustrated.

" Leave it, doll. It's your birthday today." Bella said.

" Yes, it's your happy birthday, Rora." Hailey said fixing her glass. I chuckled kissing on her cheeks.

" Yes, it is my happy birthday." I said.

" What do you want as a gift?" Hailey asked me.

" You are my biggest gift. Why will I want any other gift?" I asked her and she giggled. " You are my brilliant brain." I said and kissed on her head. She smiled nodding yes. How cute!!!!

" You will be a very beautiful and genius girl when you will grow up." I said to her. Bella sighed.

" Tell her to try to make friends as well." Bella said to her.

" Alright enough, Bella. If you still have problem with Hailey, I will keep her to me. Let her have her ways. She will get a lot of friends. Who won't want to be friend with a beautiful girl like Hailey?" I asked her.

" Not like that." Hailey said.

" Like what baby?" I asked her.

" Actually...umm.. no one wants to be friend with me. They don't talk to me. They call me nerdy. They say I am not of this era, I should born at Einstein's era." She said and I immediately got that situation. They were bullying her all these time. I saw Bella her eyes blazed with fire at once.

" Who did it, sweetie?" She asked Hailey.

" My classmates started and now all started to do this." She said slowly.

" Alright." Bella said and took her phone. She dialled a number. "Hello, Mrs. Collins." She said.
____________________

" It depends. I wanted to ask you something. You told me that day that my daughter is not normal. She needs help, right?" She asked.
_____________________

" Yeah, I think you are not enough capable to teach your students cause they are bullying my daughter. So, I am getting this you teach your students to bully others. As my daughter doesn't do that you think she needs help. How funny!!! I think you need help. I am taking my daughter away from your school and I will take necessary steps. I won't be stop here. Mark my words." Bella said and hung up. " Bloody bi*ch!!!" Bella said.

" Don't curse, mommy. Baby will learn it." Hailey said. I wasn't surprised. She was a brilliant girl who knows things that you don't have any idea she knows.

" Yes, I won't curse." She said and hugged Hailey." Why didn't you say that before?" Bella asked her.

" I didn't know it's very important." Hailey said confusedly.

" It is important, Babe. Next time if anything bothers to you just tell mommy ok, love?" Bella asked her.

" Ok, mommy." She said smilingly.

" This why I am afraid, Aurora. She is too much innocent. People might hurt her." Bella said.

" Relax, Bella. We all are here. No one can hurt her." I said to Bella. "Our Hailey is very brave, right?" I said.

" Yes, she is." Hailey answered.

" And Alan will burn them before they even reach his daughter." I said to her. She smiled a bit.

" Let's go downstairs." Bella said.

" Yeah, let's go." I said.

We came to the staircase and I saw the decorations it was fantastic. I loved that a lot. I saw people around. I smiled. We walked towards downstairs and I was in the last step then saw Luke he was standing on the last step folding his arms over his chest. He saw me and gave me a heart melting smile. I smiled back. He extended his hand toward me.

" Shall we?" He asked me extending his hand.

" Yes." I said and he smiled as I hold his hand.

" You look beautiful." He said simply but it made me smile automatically cause I know it is simply or elegantly he will say those words only to me.

" You don't look bad either." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Really?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I said to him.

" Thank you, Babe." He said.

" You are welcome." I said and tried to hide my left hand as much as I could.

Everyone started to wish me and I saw Kate and Mackenzie along with Josephine. I was shocked. When have they come?!

" Happy birthday, girl!!" Kate said and hugged me tightly.

" Thank you, Kate." I said hugging her back.

" You're welcome, girl. But you can call me Brie or Elle. I won't mind." She said.

" But I will mind. I don't know any Brielle. I only know Kate who is my best friend." I said shrugging. She rolled her eyes. I ignored her.

" Happy birthday, Aurora." Mackenzie said.

" Thank you." I said to her. I looked around if Linda and Sebastian came.

" What happened?" Kate asked me.

" I thought Linda and Sebastian have also come." I said.

" Linda is currently suspended for 3 months and Seb has left for Egypt. This mission is still going on. Catherine is proved to be a golden pawn." Kate said. I sighed.

"Good then." I said. " When is Mackenzie going back to home?" I asked her.

" In 2 weeks. Everything is confirmed." Kate said.

" I will miss you." Mackenzie said to Kate.

" We will miss you as well. Just call us when you miss us we wil be there as soon as we can." Kate said.

" Your works?" Mackenzie asked.

" We will see that later." Kate said.

" Yeah, don't worry." Josie said.

" Yeah. We will keep meeting each other. I think so." I said.

" Babe?" I heard Luke.

" Yes." I said.

" Come with me." He said holding my hand.

" Where?" I asked.

" Just come with me, Babe." He said.

I sighed and followed him. He stopped in the middle of the room. I looked at him confusedly. What are we doing here?!! He cleared his throat to draw people's attention.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, as we all know it's the birthday of Aurora today on which occasion we all are here. At first I want to thank you all for joining this celebration cause it is very very special for us." He said and turned to me then smiled. " Well, a few times back I proposed her to marry me and she said yes. But it was totally messed. So, I want to ask her in front of you all once again." He said and knelt down in front of me extending his hand. " Will you marry me, Babe?" He said very simply but with all his emotions. I know Luke can't express his feelings very clearly. But I know how he feels for me.

I nodded and extended my hand gulping as I didn't had the ring. He stood up and smiled. Then picked out something from his pocket and I saw it's my ring. I looked at him weirdly as he put that on me and everyone cheered for us.

" I love you." He said. He hugged me and I got the whole thing. How can he do that!!! Urrrghh!!! I sighed. If only I wouldn't love him this much!!! But I love him a lot and I will do that forever.

" I love you too." I said to him hugging him back.