The News

Aurora's POV

" I still have doubts on that Nikki girl." Kate said to me as I sat beside her.

" Kate, everyone deserves a second chance. She said sorry. If I don't give her that chances then how will she change herself?" I asked herself.

" You're too innocent to get it, Aurora." She said.

" May be. But I think it's right to forgive and forget. If I keep hating her then it won't be working. You will not be able to get peace of mind if you keep holding the grudges. I don't want that anyways." I told her.

" I can understand. But I think she is planning something big." She said.

" Come on, don't think like that." I said. " Why will she be still after me? She knows now that Luke doesn't like her. So, she will not make it a fuss." I said.

" Sometimes you don't know actually how crazy people are about things. You never know how crazy that girl can be." She said.

" How do you know that, Kate?" I asked her.

" I know this kind of spoilt brat very well. They think money can buy everything that they want." She said.

" But this why I forgave her. So that she can change herself." I said.

" You should have thrown her to the jail and let her rot there." She said.

" Leave it, Kate. Let it go. Let's not talk about this. We know we won't be agreeing about things. You just like to argue, girl. I think you will keep arguing with your husband too. In every aspect you will just keep saying it's not good. That could be great." I said and she chuckled.

" Yeah. I know. I will keep bothering that stupid who will be stupid enough to want to marry me. That will be his punishment." She said and I sighed.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yeah. Poor guy. I pity him." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" You are crazy. Do you know that?" I asked her.

" Yeah, I that from the start." She said and I shook my head.

" I don't know how I get a crazy friend like you, girl." I said.

" Alright, you were sitting in the cafeteria alone and I saw you then started to talk. This how we met actually." She said. I banged my head several times on the desk.

" Are you real?" I asked her.

" Of course, I am." She said. " Do you want to see any proof?" She said.

" No, I am fine." I said not knowing what stupid thing she would do if I tell her to prove that.

Can't trust her with her stupid activities. I think I shouldn't. If you have a stupid for friend then you will never know how or what she will react the next moment. Don't want to take any risk. It will be stupid and I don't want to be a stupid right now. I will not be able to handle her craziness. I know how crazy she can be.

" Alright. If you say so. But what about your boyfriend? Has he returned?" She asked. I sighed. I was going crazy for that stupid. But I knew he won't be mine. I was daydreaming. I mean why will a girl like her look at me!!

" No. Not yet." I said.

" When will he return? He doesn't miss you? I have never seen him call or message you these days. What's wrong, girl? You both fight that stupidly? Why did you both fought in the first place?" She asked me.

" He will return soon, I guess. He is not calling cause I blocked his number. I am angry with him. And Yeah you can say that. We fought in a worst way. I don't know why did we fight. A reason behind it was that Nikki girl. She was one of the reasons that situation turned possibly worst." I said.

" This why, girl, this why I wanted to kill her." She said and I chuckled. Then sighed deeply.

" I wouldn't know that some people would care for me that much. I lived my whole life where only my dad and sister would care for me. But now I found too many people who actually love me and care for me. I had missed that all that time." I told her.

" Oh, your family is just with your father and sister? She is your elder sister or younger sister?" She asked me.

" She is my elder sister. Step sister to be exact but the best sister anyone can ever ask for." I said. " And you can't understand we are messed up. My mom is also in my family but I wish she wasn't." I said. She nodded confusedly. I know it's stupid for trying to explain my messed up condition.

" And your dad?" She asked me.

" My dad might not be the best dad in the world but he loved me which was enough for me. He might not thought about me before but when my sister Bella got married he kinda realized the truth that he had daughters who one day will leave him. So, he kind of changed his view of seeing things." I said.

" That's great. What about your mom?" She asked me.

" Let's not talk about my mom. I don't want to insult the word 'mother' by using it for her." I said to her and she nodded looking at me more confusedly.

" You didn't talk about your sister. Can I know something about her?" She asked me.

" You might know her." I said. "Her name is Isabella Christos."

" Isabella?" She asked me and I nodded. " Co-owner of GS, right?" She asked me.

" Yeah." I said sadly. I miss my sister. I rested my head on the desk. Why I keep missing people while on one is missing me!!!

" Alright. I will let that go." She said.

" Rora!!" I heard Liam.

" I gotta go." I said to Kate.

" Yeah, sure go." She said.

I got into car and Liam started to drive. Whole the drive was full of our crazy talking. I never get bored with Liam. Cause, he is as crazy as me. It's fun talking to him though people other than us will think we have ran away from the mental asylum. But who cares. As soon as we reached the Edwards House I went to get freshen up. I came downstairs and had my lunch. I had no appetite but the two ladies who are supposed to be my aunties were sitting both of my side glaring at me. So I kept eating like a good kid. As soon as we finished the lunch I went to the living room sat on the couch. Made myself comfortable there. Liam was working on the laptop sitting beside me. I was suffling the channels. Suddenly I saw a news.

" Liam?" I called Liam.

" Hmm?" He said still looking at the screen.

" Who is this girl?" I asked him and he followed my gaze. He looked at the screen and his face hardened at once. He took out his phone and called someone.

" Hello, Liam Edwards. May I ask you why are you feeding stupid news about my brother to the people? Do you know your channel can get banned in just an hour if I just make a call!! You have gut to mess with Edwards living in Milan itself." He said.

-----------------------------------

" I will handle Candice. You better take off the news by now. You are ruining our reputation. And don't dare to involve us in this kind of things. I want this to be erased in next 5 minutes." He said and hung up.

" Who is this girl?" I asked Liam.

" A stupid. She is stupid for pulling this stunt." He said and called Luke and put it on speaker. " Where are you?" He asked him. I was eager to hear his voice. I was kinda desperate.

" Still on bed sleeping." I heard his sleepy voice. I smiled.

" Still sleeping?" Liam asked.

" Yeah. Slept late." He said. " How is she?" He asked Liam.

" She is ok." Liam said. " But listen to me. Candice is feeding media this information that she and you are together. Talk to her. Make her mouth shut before these turns worst." Liam said. I heard him sighing deeply.

" Does she know?" He said.

" It is live telecasting. What do you think?" Liam asked.

" Great. Just great. Why is the world after me spoiling my life like hell!!" He said totally frustrated.