Wish For A Magic!!!

Aurora's POV

" She ran away? My God!!! " Someone said who was waiting for flight with me.

" Yes, she also couldn't bear that witch. How can she bet on her own daughter? Look how innocent and beautiful she is " the person sitting beside her stated while showing her a picture.

I wanted to say that she has no heart she can even bet on herself. I wish Bella was here. We sisters repeating same thing ran away. Difference is she end up with Alan Christos, she is happy now, she had a destination to go, but I don't have any. Don't know what is going to be happened with me. But honestly I am less tensed about myself now.

Bella, I mean Isabella is my sister. Step sister to be exact. She also ran away for this lady. Sorry to say that but I don't want to use and insult the word mother for this cruel lady. Isabella was her step daughter, it didn't surprise me when she decided to get her married with that person who is doubled in her age.

But me?? I am her own daughter. By God, I am. She gave me birth. But she doesn't deserve the word Mother.

She always loved money, never loved me. She made me live like a princess but the minimum love that a child wishes from her mother she failed to give me. She never cared. Isabella brought me up and when she left I was a little girl. I have met her only a few times after that. They are not allowed to meet me. That lady banned them. Isabella and Alan sometimes came to my school or my piano classes to meet me. I could go to Greece to Bella but I don't want her get into trouble for me. Besides, she will be very worried.

And about my dad, well Isabella says my dad was a good person but now he lost all of his well-wishers, actually he betrayed them as that lady told him. I don't hate my dad, he loved me enough.

But this lady, she made me live in a castle, gave me high facilities but always captured me in my house. I never got a chance to come out of my palace like mansion with my parents or guards.

But still I didn't have any problem, I accepted my fate. I never wished for something. But a week ago what she did was unbearable. She used me as a belonging. She bet on me!!!

I saw tears were glazing down my cheeks, my wipe them and let out a sigh.

" What happened dear?" The old lady sat beside me asked.

" Nothing just I was recalling my family. I am leaving country for long times, don't know when I will return. " I sighed.

" Don't worry, kid just think about your family, how much they love you. You have to go and come back early to your family. " the lady said and I tried to give her a smile but failed.

I am in disguise, so though she has just seen my picture couldn't recognize me.

Then I heard that declaration flight is going to take off, I waved at the old lady, kissed her cheeks and went to catch my flight. Hiding in Italy, I don't have any other options now.

Let's toss the luck. I wish for a magic. God! Please, make it true for me for one time only.