Really?

Luke's POV

" Should I call Isabella? " my mom asked Aurora.

" No, no, no, Mrs. Edwards don't call Bella. I don't want to pull her in this." She said in a broken voice.

" But she deserves to know that you are here. It won't be secret that you have run away. Then she will be very tensed. She will start to search for you like a mad woman." Aunt Lucy said.

Mom and aunt looked at each other and then to Aurora. They both were sitting either side of her. She was looking down. Her eyes were puffy. I can say she cried the whole night.

Last night, when I found her I was surprised to see her here in Italy. She was about to run away again. But I took her at our house cause outside Milan is not safe for a beautiful and Billionaire girl like her. Besides, Isabella would never forgive me if I left her there and she got hurt, leave her, I would never forgive me if she got hurt out there.

From then she is totally silent. She is not even talking for anything. Just answering if we asking her something. No other words is coming out of her mouth.

" But Aurora, your family must be worried about you." My uncle said.

" Yes, you are right Nat." Aunty said.

" No, they won't be." She suddenly said and gulped down her tears. What's wrong there!!!

" Sweetheart, your mom must be missing you very much. You should at least inform her that you are here." My mom said and she looked at her in horror.

" No,no,no. Don't call them please. Don't call them" she this time cried. " Please, don't call them I will go from here today. Don't let them know I am here till then." She said make us all shocked.

" But, dear.... " my mom tried to say something but she hold her hands.

" Please, Mrs. Edwards, don't tell anyone about me, please. I beg you." She said with teary eyes.

" OK, sweetheart, no one will say anyone, but don't cry ok? Come on, wipe your tears. Take your breakfast. " Aunty just wiped her tears and make her start to take breakfast. She was sobbing.

Why is she fearing for going back to her own house!!! Is it happened the same with her what was happened with Isabella?!!!! But how!? She is her own mother. Which mother does a thing like this to her own daughter!?

" Aurora? " Liam suddenly called her.

" Aurora can I ask you something, only if you don't mind, can I?" Liam said.

I know Liam very well, he is my Identical twin. He will anyhow make her spill everything out. He is very good at deal with people. He can easily mix with people and make them trust him anyways.

She just looked and him with a query look.

" You don't need to answer, if you don't want to." Liam added.

" Yeah, sure. " she said in a lower tone.

" Why don't you want to go back? Your family is tensed beside your family empire needs you to handle it, as you are only child now." Liam said.

" We don't have any empire now, we are now at road like a beggar." She said.

What!!!!! Really!!!