Kick The Bi*ch

Aurora's POV

" Buongiorno signore." (Good morning, sir) the waiter came and sat to Luke.

" Hmm..Buongiorno." (Good morning) Luke replied.

" Buongiorno signora." (Good morning, ma'am) the waiter turned to me said smilingly but gave me a weird look. I sighed.

" Buongiorno." (Good morning.) I said. Yeah I started to learn Italian. Still trying to learn it. Still on my way to learning it. I will learn it soon. I will. Then we all will talk in Italian.

" Come posso aiutarti, signore?" (How can I help you, sir?) He asked Luke

" Un tavolo per due." (A table for two.) Luke said.

"  In questo modo, per favore, signore." (This way please, sir.) The waiter lead us the way.

Luke hold my hand and walked towards that way. I looked around and chose a table on the corner. Cause I don't want people look at me weirdly. I was looking around if someone was looking at me weirdly.

" What's wrong?" Luke asked me.

" Everyone is looking at me weirdly." I said to him.

" Who is looking at you weirdly?"  He asked me.

" People around." I said.

" Hell with them. Don't look around keep looking at me." He said.

" They are really looking at me weirdly. You won't understand." I said. " I am feeling awkward." I said.

" Why are you feeling awkward?" He asked me.

" This all happened because of you." I said to him.

" For me?" He asked me and I nodded.

" What have I done, baby?" He asked me.

" You make me come like this." I pointed myself.

" So what?" He asked.

" I am looking like a stupid." I said.

" You are not. You are looking like cute Barbie doll. This why everyone is looking at you weirdly." He said to me.

" You are weird." I said to him. "How can I look like a ba-" I was saying but I was cut by Luke who pressed his lips on mine kissing me passionately. I sighed inwardly. I kissed him back.

" If I said that you look like a barbie then you do. You don't have any right to say no." He said.

" Alright." I said looking around.

" Don't look around look at me." He said to me.

" Why are you acting like Liam?" I asked him.

" I don't know." He said.

" You know what!! You provr that you are Liam's twin." I said to him.

" Alright." He said.

" But still I love you." I said and sighed.

" I love you more." He said. I smirked.

" I love you the most." I said to him and and pouted. He chuckled and then sighed deeply.

" I don't know either to kiss you to the end or just curse the whole world cause we are in public." He said mumbling but I heard him.

" What would you do if we were at home?" I asked him.

" Something I don't want to say right now." He said. I chuckled. This guy!!! What am I going to do with him!!!

" I would love to hear that." I smirked at him. He glanced at me.

" Why are you acting naughty today?" He asked me.

" Nah. I am not. I am innocent." I said pouting cutely.

" Dannazione." (Damn!!) He said.

" Did you just curse?" I asked him.

" Yes, I did." He said. I laughed.

" You are so cute. I just want to cuddle with you all the day." I said to him. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" No you love your teddy more than me." He said. " You cuddled with it all the night."

" That because it is a gift from your dad. He bought it for me with so much love." I said to him." And it's pink. I love pink. You would never wear a pink shirt for me." I said to him.

" Oh, is that so?" He asked me.

" Yes." I said to him.

" Let's see babe. You never know future." He said.

" Pink doesn't matches you. I love you the way you are. I was just kidding." I said and giggled. He chuckled shaking his head.

" Oh, what a pleasant surprise!!!" I heard a lady voice from behind.

I turned immediately. I knew her. She was Candice Holden. What is she doing here!! Hell!! I am crazy. This is a restaurant and she might have come to have her breakfast like us.

" I don't think it is a pleasant thing but I am definitely surprised to see you here." Luke said.

" Don't be that rude, Luke." She said and gave him a flirtatious look. She dared!!! I stopped myself hard from kicking her down.

" Well, it would be nice if you leave now as you can see I am quite busy now with my fiancee. I will love to spend time with her without any disturbance." Luke said. Awww, babe you deserve thousands of kissses for this. I kept kissing him in my mind.

" Oh, Ms. Stratton, I didn't notice you. Pardon me. I see. It's you. You don't even match with him. You are just a little girl. How old are you by the way? 15 ?" She asked me. " And I might add your weird fashion sense is quite irritating me."

I was about to blast with my anger but suddenly something came to my mind. Liam once told me it's easy to kill someone with polite words than harassing them. Cause words effect much while they can't effect on the words much. I chuckled inwardly then smiled at the bi*ch standing in front of me.

" Oh, Ms. Holden, nice to meet you. At last we meet. I was wondering all the time how much courage someone has to claim someone else's boyfriend as hers in public. And I wanted to see how shameless she can be. Now when we really are standing face to face. I got a feeling that you really proved that you are. And for your kind information it shouldn't be your problem with my age. But if you still want to know I am 21. You no need to worry about my age. Then about my fashion sense?! I don't care if it's irritating whole world and I care a little about a woman like you who doesn't have a personality. All I care about is my man and my family. I don't give a damn on what is people around thinking about me. I don't care. And now if you will excuse us." I said to her and started my breakfast which was served a while back.

I found her glaring at me. Then she stomped her feet and walked away.  Luke started to laugh so hard as soon as she left. I joined him.

" That's like my girl." He said.

" I am." I said and chuckled.

Yes, I did it. I kicked the bi*ch.