More Messed

Aurora's POV

" Kate!!!" I said looking at the picture weirdly. I turned to Luke and Liam they were calmly looking at the picture. Only I was shocked as hell. Liam gave me a 'told you' look. I shook my head to digest this shock.

" Yeah, Kate. The person who is Kate for you is actually Brielle. Kate is her undercover name when she works in the secret mission she use this name. She was working in a secret mission here." Sebastian said

" But.." I wasn't able to understand.

" Do you want to ask that why she had chosen you to be with if she was in a secret mission, right?" He asked me.

" Yeah." I nodded.

" I don't know how strong you are, Ms. Stratton. I don't know if you can handle this." He said.

" Don't hung up things in between. Just tell me." I said irritatingly.

" Look, Ms. Stratton-" he was saying but I cut him.

" My name is Aurora and I hate this woman beside you. Tell her to behave before I throw a vase on her face cause I am hell irritated today. Don't you dare to mess with me today. You guys will regret." I said and he sighed.

" I think you need a vacation, Linda. I don't need you around me. You go back. Get the hell out of here." He gritted in a dangerous tone no longer seeming the sweet guy he was a while before. " For you the whole department pointing fingers on me. It was your fault. You got a wrong girl. Damn it. Get out from here." He said.

What the hell are they talking about!!!

" Please you both fight outside. Let me know what I wanted to know." I interfered. He cursed under his breath.

" Keep your mouth shut, Linda. Don't utter a word." He said to that irritating woman. I smirked.

" Alright. Now continue." I said.

" Well, Ms. Stratton, " he said and I rolled my eyes. " Alright, Aurora, right?"

" Yes." I said.

" So, she was following you cause she was sent for that reason only." He said.

" What!?" I said totally shocked.

" Why was she sent to keep an eye on the Rora?" Liam asked and I nodded.

" Well, we thought your mother will at least for once come to meet you. Cause our Target was your mom. Not you." He said and I got shocked.

" Why my mom?" I asked him. "What has she done?" I asked him.

" Don't take me wrong, Ms. Stratton. I mean Aurora. But your mom is not a nice lady like you think. You should have known this by now." He said and I tried hard to control my tears.

" What has she done? Did she kill someone?" I asked and he looked at me sadly then looked away.

" I thought I will never be so touched by emotions like this but this case just made me totally messed. First Brielle then Mackenzie and now you. Girls like you shouldn't be exist in this cruel world." He said in a sad tone.

" Tell me please? I want to know the truth today." I said.

" Well, we are handling this case from long back. But not a single time we could get succeeded cause somehow this gang was able get rid of us." He said.

" Did my mom kill someone?" I asked him again.

" You need to listen the whole story then you need to decide yourself what she has done." He said and I nodded.

" So, this year we were also searching for them around." He said.

" What a actually they do?" I asked him.

" Dealing with drugs and human trafficking was their first point. Other works like dealing with illegal armours, killing people was their general profession." He said

" But what is my mom's relation with them?" I asked him.

" Let me finish." He said. I nodded.

" This year when we reached in Paris for a raid we found Mackenzie there. Actually she did." He pointed Linda.

" She is dumb that I knew from the starting." I said irritatingly.

" She was with them, Seb." He said.

" That doesn't mean she was a part. She was one of those girls who were captured." He said. "Alright. I will deal with you later." He said. " So, at first Mackenzie was handed over to her to interrogate. But later this responsibility was given to me." He said.

" And you started to torture her?" I asked glaring at her.

" No. Before that Brielle reached there and I thought to take a holiday to spend time with her cause we meet after a long time. And this responsibility again was shifted to Linda. She did things with her. Then Brielle found out about her and helped her to flee away." He said.

" She did a holy work. I am proud of Kate I mean Brielle whoever she is I am proud of my friend." I said. " Now you guys won't find them out. Ever." I said gritting my teeth.

" At first listen to me then think if you want to help me or not." He said.

" I won't help you anyway but I want to know what my mom has done that you guys are following her like this." I told them.

" Well, your mom Mrs. Stratton, is she really your mom? I mean after what she had done with you? What do you think?" He asked me.

" Don't talk like that about my mom." I said.

" Pardon me but I am giving you some clue." He said. " One. Why did she kept a bet on you? Two.Why hasn't she searched for you? Three. Where has she hiding when you are missing? Four. And the biggest question is why do your mom use to go to London every now and then? Then she only meet a boy whose name is James Carden. Surprisingly this boy got something which you still don't have. I don't know why your dad kept transferring money to him every now and then. And it was really surprising that this boy is classmate of Mackenzie. More surprisingly this boy is the same age of yours and if I tell you that you both have the same birth of date then you might not be surprised? Right?" He asked me.

" What are you trying to say, Mr. Wittgenstein?" I asked him.

" Very simple, Aurora. The lady you know as your mother is not your mother indeed." He said and my eyes widen.

" I don't trust you." I said.

" I can prove it." He said to make me more messed. What the is he saying!!!