Serious Step

Luke's POV

" What, Bro?!" Liam asked me.

" Your plan about giving her a hint didn't work, Liam you stupid." I said and he laughed his ass off.

" Why Bro? What happened?" He asked me. I told him the whole story what happened in the University. He laughed again. I glared at him.

" She was asking about the the girl!!" He said clutching his stomach laughing hard. " My cute Rora. She was asking about her own. How cute!!!" He said still laughing. I rolled my eyes.

" It's irritating not cute." I said frustratedly.

" She is cute. How she thought there is someone else in your life." He said. I glared at him. 

" You are stupid." I said sitting on my chair totally frustrated.

" Yeah, I know that." Liam said.

Why do I need to have Liam as my brother!!! That too my twin!!! Why God!! Why?!

" I hate you." I said to him.

" Don't lie, Bro. It's a great sin." He said. See!!!

" I am not lying." I said.

" Yes, you are." He said. I sighed.
"Talk to her. Tell her something which can give her a hint that it's her." He said.

" Not again. I am not going to talk to her about this anymore." I said.

" What if someone else try to reach her?" He asked.

" Lene and Adam is following her. No worries. They can't reach her." I said.

" You're possessive as hell." He said.

" Like you are not?!" I mocked him.

" Nah, I am not that possessive. I didn't send anyone to follow her everywhere." He said.

" Yeah, but bribed her own securities to keep you up to date every day, right?" I asked him and he sighed.

" I have no other option but doing so. If she comes to know I send someone after her she will burn me alive thinking that I am saying on her. I can't take any risk to make situation more messed. I don't want to lose her." He said and sighed. " Hell, I won't lose her. She is freaking mine." He said.

" Calm down, Liam." I said.

" I am fine, Bro." He said.

" Do you know why is she keep rejecting you?" I asked him.

" Why?" He asked me looking at me at once.

" I don't know. This why asked you. Why does she do that?" I asked him.

" I have no idea. If I had then I would have done everything to make it clear. But she doesn't let me know what's wrong with her or with me." He said and sighed.

" I still remember how you two used to create war zone in a second. You two were not in good term most of the time. Just kept fighting with each other and throw things at each other while fighting. You two couldn't stand each other for long. It wouldn't take a minute for you two to make a peaceful environment into a battleground. You two are just similar when you get mad actually. Oddly satisfying." I said the last part sarcastically making Liam laugh.

" Yeah, quite similar." He said.

" Now that you both grown up and stopped fighting like before it feels weird." I said.

" No, Bro. It's not that we stopped because we are matured now. It because she keeps avoiding me. She doesn't want to face me. She is like I am someone who is hunting her in her wosrt nightmare abd will kill her as soon as will find her out." He said and I shook my head.

I know. Tracy is acting immatured. This is not how it should be work like. I several times tried to talk with her but she just carefully avoided this topic acted everything is normal. No, girl. Everything's not normal. You are crazy if you think so.

" I will try to talk to her again." I said.

" No use. Don't talk to her. Let her realize by herself." He said.

" What if she doesn't?" I asked more like it slipped out of my mouth.

" God knows what will happen then. Only God knows." He said which got me a feeling he was thinking about something dangerous.

" I hope you are not thinking about playing something dangerous. Are you?" I asked him but he didn't say anything back for a while.

" Let's not think about it. Let's think something positive thoughts she will realize and come back." Liam said and I nodded.

" Hope so." I said. He chuckled.

" What do you think about telling Rora?" He asked me.

" About what? About Tracy?" I asked and he chuckled.

" About Tracy and about you too." He said and I sighed.

" You can tell her about Tracy. But I don't think it's a right time for me to tell her about my feelings." I said.

" What if she gets jealous of her own then?!" He asked.

" No, she won't. She is not like that. She thinks me as a friend, Liam." I said.

" Mark my words, Bro. You can't see the future." He said to me.

" Yeah, I know." I said.

" And if you didn't notice how your words effect on her. I think there is something which you don't know. You should notice her changing behavior." He said.

" Changing?" I asked him.

" I am not telling you. You find it out." He said making me confused.

" You and your words are equally confusing, Liam." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I know that, Bro." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I seriously need a glu to fix your eyes. You keep rolling your eyes." I sighed. Thanks God he didn't said 'what if they stuck in an awkward position'. " You can't guarantee, Bro. You know what if they stuck in an awkward position?!!" He said. Here you go. I gave him a really flat look. He chuckled.

" Stop saying that. It's awkward when you say awkward when you yourself are also awkward." I said and he laughed out loud.

" It's fun to irritate you. How you get irritated in a second." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

" Alright, go do your work. Don't you have any other works but irritating me?!" I asked him and he shook his head innocently.

" I love to tease you, Bro. You have to understand God has sent me in your boring life to make it interesting and colorful. At first thank God then thank me for this kindness." He said.

" For which kindness?!! You are a torture when you start to act like a stupid." I said. He laughed.

" That's my twin." He said.

" You are not my twin. You got exchanged." I said to him.

" Look at the mirror and then talk, Bro. Lying is a great sin." He said just to irritate me. I glared at him which like always didn't work on him.

" Take Rora on a date. Romantic date. Think something creative. Why are you so boring?!" Liam said.

" You think she will come with me?" I asked him.

" She will go anywhere without bothering to ask if you ask her to go with you. Cause, she trusts you the most." He said. Yes, she does.

" I think I should take a serious step." I said to him and he nodded smilingly.