A Good Thing

Luke's POV

" Bro, I texted you Mr. Fernandez's number as you wanted to talk to him." Liam said to me entering my cabin.

" Yeah. I will talk to him and Mrs. Moore." I said to him.

" Suddenly why are you interested in talking to them?" He asked me.

" They are trustworthy this why. We donate a big amount every year to them, right?" I said.

" Yes. But why do you need to contact them suddenly?" He asked me.

" Cause I want to help your Rora." I said to him dialling the number.

" What's with her now? What does Rora want?" He asked me.

" She wants to be a social activist after her studies. She wants to found her own organization and help people. So, I thought Mr. Fernandez and Mrs. Moore can help her to get some experience. Then she might have the confidence to do it by her own. Besides if she starts now then face difficulties that she can't handle will break her self confidence. So, I don't want that." I said.

" Hello." Mr. Fernandez said.

" Hello, Mr. Fernandez, it's Luke Edwards." I said.

" Oh, Mr. Edwards. Sorry, I couldn't recognize you." He said.

" It's ok, Mr. Fernandez. I just wanted to talk to you in person. Can we meet today?" I asked him.

" I am free after 5. If you don't have any problem meeting in the evening then we can fix a meeting this evening. Or we can meet this weekend." He said to me.

" No it's fine in the evening. By the way Thanks. See you in the evening." I said.

" Alright then." He said and I hung up.

" One done one to go." I said and found out Mrs. Moore's number. I dialled it.

" This evening?" Liam asked and I nodded.

" I can't accompany you, Bro. I need to go home and sleep. I haven't been sleeping for 3 nights. Eyes are burning." He said. I sighed. He worked like crazy freak these 3 days for the new project. He can do that, God!!!

" You go home now. I will manage." I told him and he nodded then stood up. He left my cabin.

" Hello, Mr. Edwards." Mrs. Moore said.

" Hello, Mrs. Moore." I said to her.

" Suddenly Luke Edwards remembered me? I guess not without any reason." She said.

Mrs. Moore is a widow. Her husband died a long ago leaving a vast properties in her name. She decided to help people by opening this organization. It was long back when I started my high school. She is successful now but at the starting she faced a lot of difficulties cause she didn't have much experiences. But today she is successful in her works. Things might not happened like she ever thought but still she is successful now. That's all matters. No one will remember that you failed attempt after attempt when you are successful. Cruel truth of life.

" Yeah, there is a reason. You got it right." I said and she chuckled.

" Hmm, suddenly me? I am guessing it's not something about business. Cause I don't know a single thing about business." She said.

" Yeah, you can relax it's not about business. It's about your charity foundation." I said.

" What's with that?" She asked me.

" We need to talk face to face. I need your help." I said.

" Help? Sure. I will try my best." She said.