Messed

Aurora's POV

" Hey!!" Kate told me as she sat down beside me.

" Hi." I said in a soft tone.

I was not ok. I was in mental torture. It was 3 days since Luke left. I can't sleep, can't eat. I can't do anything properly. I only get the thought of him being with other girl and it was killing me from inside. I was not able to concentrate on anything. I was a total mess. I wasn't able to understand what was wrong with me. I felt like crying in the middle of the the night feeling lonely. Everything seems to be useless to me. I really miss talking to him. I really do. I miss how he used to support me in everything. I was missing him terribly. I wasn't able to pull myself out of the his thoughts. I was totally helpless. What will I do!!! I don't have any clue. I was lost somewhere. I can't get out of it.

" What happened to you?" Kate asked me.

" Nothing happened. Why are you asking that?" I asked her.

" You are looking pale. You got dark circles. You are looking more skinny. I think you lost more weight. And most importantly you are not smiling, girl. What happened to you?! It's a big deal that you are not smiling. Your smile is something makes me feel comfortable. Otherwise I don't like those grumpy faces around." She said.

" It's not like that. I am fine. Look I am smiling." I said giving her a small smile.

" Uhh..no...nah don't fake a smile to me. I can understand when you are faking it and when you are not." She said. " I have seen enough fake smile in my life. At least I don't want my friend to fake a smile at me. Can you not do that?!" She asked me. I sighed.

" I am not well." I said honestly.

" I can say that seeing your face. What's wrong? You can share with me, Aurora. You grumpy face is hurting me as well." She said and made a face that made me chuckle.

" I am confused. I can't get it what is happening to me." I said.

" Why? what's wrong?" She asked me." Have you fought with Luke?" She asked me. I nodded.

" Yes, I did. I told him not to show his face to me and he went to Venice. Now I am missing him." I said honestly.

" When did you fought with him?" She asked me.

" 3 days back." I said

" But he came to pick you up yesterday." She said.

" He was Liam not Luke. Luke told Liam to pick me up that's why he was here." I said.

" That was so sweet. You shouldn't have fought with him. He is too much caring boyfriend. You won't get someone like him if you let him go." She said and I sighed.

She was right. But the thing is he wants someone else not me. He is with his girl in Venice. I am here crying like a stupid for him when I know this very well that he doesn't even like me that way. He only thinks me as his friend.

Which way did you mean, Aurora? You mean about lover?! Do you want him to love you? Do you want to be his real girlfriend?! And why do you want that? Do you love him?!! My brain asked and my eyes open wide. Do I?! Do I really love him?! Do I? I don't know. Do I love him for real?!!

" What happened?" Kate asked me.

" I don't know." I said.

" You don't know? What do you mean? Why are you looking at me with big eyes. What's wrong?" She asked.

I was about to answer her but at the same time the professor entered the class room and she stopped. I kept looking straight out of the window. I wasn't able to listen to the professor. I won't get it anyways. I was messed. My brain was totally messed up. I couldn't think of anything good. I didn't hear anything. I kept looking outside of the window. The class was boring today. I wouldn't get it anyways.

" You!!! Stand up." I heard professor. I immediately looked at him. I found him looking at me. I stood up.

" Do you want to attend the class or not?" He asked me. I nodded.

" I do, sir." I said.

" I don't think so. If you don't want to attend then you may leave." He said. I sighed. I took my bag and came out of the classroom. I was roaming around. I don't know what to do. I went to library and took a book. I started to read it. I was not able to concentrate on anything but I stubbornly was looking at the book though I wasn't getting a single word.

" Hi." Suddenly someone said. I turned and found a guy with blonde hair. He sat beside me. I just nodded.

" Hi." I said in a small tone.

" Are you studying?" He asked.

" You can see." I said irritatingly.

" Yeah. I can. I don't know people read books upside down." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What do you mean?" I asked him. He pointed my book which I was holding upside down. " Oh. Sorry." I said and hold it properly." and thank you." I said.

" I am Eric Walter. And you?" He asked me.

" I thought half of the world knows me already. Where do you live? In Milan? Are you sure?" I asked him.

" I know you are Luke's girlfriend." He said.

" Then I am sure you know my name too." I said.

" Yes. I do. You are Aurora Stratton." He said.

" Then why are you trying to hit upon me?" I asked him.

" I was just talking. Not creating any mess with the Edwards. I don't want to fell in trouble. I saw you sitting alone. So, just came to talk to you. If you don't mind." He said and I nodded.

" Good for you as long as you remember that." I said.

" I am in department of Pharmacy. What about you?" He asked me.

" You don't know?" I asked him.

" No, I seriously don't know." He said.

" Law." I said.

" Oh, future lawyer. I see." He said.

" Yeah." I said.

" I don't know why you are reading a biology book. I am thinking either you are interested or completely passing time." He said and I looked at the book then part I the library.

Shot!!! It was for the students to science. What was I doing here!!! I sighed inwardly. I am messed. Totally messed.