Jack n Jill

Aurora's POV

" Give me your bag. You might not be able to carry it." I said to Kate.

" No, it's ok. I am fine." She said.

" No you can give it to me." I said to her.

" It's ok, Aurora. I am a strong woman." She said.

" Yes, you are." I said.

" Of course. I am not at all weak. I don't get hurt that easily. Neither with people's words nor with their actions." She said and I looked at her sadly.

What had her grandma told her that made her this sad. I surely hate her grandparents. I do.

" Why are you showing this face like you recently go broke up?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No. I was just wondering what might your grandma has told you told you that made you this sad." I said honestly.

" Not much than the other time." She said and chuckled. " It was funny to see her like that. She is always a moody woman. I wanted to irritate her like before but I didn't. She was sick but God help her. The sharpness of her tongue hasn't gotten smoothened." She said and chuckled again. " Some people never changes." She said. "Alright, let's not talk about them. We should go to the library to prepare our presentation." She said and I nodded. I followed her to the library.

" Hey, Kate?" I saw Eric.

" Hey, boogyman." Kate said annoyingly.

" I see you are walking on your own feet now." He said chuckling at her.

" Yeah and kicking down the stupid head around. Do you need some? Cause I think you removed the screw of your brain and flashed it in the toilet." Kate said in a dangerous tone.

" This is your problem. You know what? You always act like Catherine the Shrew." He said more like he dared.

" Do you need a strong dose or you will come to the straight line by yourself?" Kate asked him grabbing his collar.

'" Kate, leave him. What are you doing?" I said trying to pull her away from him. But she was stronger than me.

" Don't mess with me, Eric. This is the last time I am warning you. Next time there will be no talk only action. You can understand that better. You know how dangerous I can be when I am angry. Stay away from me. Otherwise I know how to pick out the thorns from my ways." She said to him.

" Alright. I just wanted ask you if you are fine. You are pulling it too much." He said removing her hands from him.

" Come on, Kate. Let's go. Why are you wasting time on this stupid?" I asked her.

" Cause he is the reason that I had that accident. Now he is showing me sympathy!!! What did you think your stupid tricks will make me a stupid!!! I am not a stupid, you foolish. What did you want to do?! To kill me?!" She asked him.

" It was a mistake. We didn't want to hurt you actually. We just wanted to scare you." He said and she laughed dryly.

" Scare!!! Scare me!!! You should know that, Eric that there is no scare word made for me. There is no. Scare is made for the weak persons like you whose hearts are black just like you. Yes you. You are a cold hearted Busta*d. Don't show me your face again. Get lost." She said and pulled me with her.

" What did he do?" I asked her as soon as we walked away from him.

" It was his stupid plan to see my reaction when I must be in a critical condition. They wanted to scare me. Stupids." She said.

" But they were not successful, right?" I asked her.

" I am not scared of anything, Aurora. I never heard neither a Boogyman stories when I grown up nor a prince charming even." She said to me. I was wondering what kind of childhood it was for her without having anyone with her. She must be alone all that time. No one knows what she was hiding in herself which sge is she not aiming to open up ever in her whole life. What was that!! I was messed up in this ocean of secrets around me. I was stuck here.

" I can feel you." I said.

" No, you can't completely. You can't." She said to me. I sighed.

" May be. But I can a little." I said to her.

" Let's go. Get our presentation ready." She said and I nodded.

" Let's go." I said to her.

I don't want her to be so angry or upset now. She is already not well. I don't want to increase it. I just want to make her feel alright now. Cause she was already upset and angry.

Soon, we were done with the presentation and we came out of the library.

" It was fun." Kate said.

" Yeah. It was." I said.

" What are you doing now?" She asked me.

" Calling Luke and telling him to pick me up. So that we can go home. I am really very tired." I said.

" Alright princess. Go." She said chuckling.

" I am not at all the princess. I am just Aurora." I said to her.

" No you are princess." She said.

" I am not, I am not, I am not." I said stomping my feet.

" But I will still say that you are." She said.

" I hate you." I said.

" Call your Prince charming to take you home so that you guys can so cuddly cuddy. So that you can do much more than that if you want. I am just not going to deep." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" We are doing no such things. Shut up." I said to her and she winked at me smirking evilly. I glared at her but it didn't work.

" You really like to irritate me?" I asked her.

" What do you think?" She asked me. I was about to answer her something hard but her phone started to ring.

" Hey, Jill." She said picking up the phone.

-----------------

" Jack knows?" She said.

-----------------

" Alright. But no worries, Jill. Jack won't ever ever ever find the girl. I have hidden her somewhere safe. He won't get reach of her." She said and I got confused.

Who is Jack and Jill now!!! About whom she was talking about!! Whom did she hid somewhere safe?!!