Announcement

Aurora's POV

" What!!!" Liam asked his twin he sighed then Liam turned to me and I nodded.

" Yes." I said.

" You proposed her already?" He asked Luke with a shocked expression.

" Yeah, he did it already." I said and showed him the ring smiling widely. He chuckled then pulled us both in a tight hug.

" Congratulations. Though it wasn't right. But still I am so happy for you both." He said and I smiled. " You both are stupid." He said breaking the hug.

" Yeah, like you." I said.

" The happily ever after?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I think so." I said.

" Yes, it is." Luke said.

" I am happy that you are together now. I was tired seeing one of you totally stupid and another one totally confused. It's good for me to breath in the world where you both are together and where I don't need to get frustrated every single moment thinking either I need to make a move or bang my head somewhere." He said and I laughed.

" You have to do none of that now." I said to him and he sighed.

" God bless you both for that and for saving my life from banging hard on the wall." He said and we laughed.

" Hey, what are you three doing here?" Nemo asked us eyeing Luke.

" Got messed but she said yes." Luke said to Nemo showing my ring.

" What? What? What happened?" I saw Bella.

" He proposed and she said yes." Liam explained pointing us.

" But it was supposed to be a public proposal." Bella said.

" It's her fault not mine." Luke said.

" What has my sister done now?" Bella asked. Yes, I wanted to know that.

" Cause she was crying imagining my imaginary girlfriends." Luke said. I sighed. Yeah. That's true.

" Girlfriends!?! The plural one?" Bella asked.

" Yeah. Cause she thinks every girl is my girlfriend whomever she finds talking with me. So, you can understand my words." I said.

" Yes, I can." Bella said. " Even I felt that way. But then I make it up. My baby Aurora will also make it up boy." Bella said and I side hugged her.

" Best sister ever." I said.

" Best mommy ever." Hailey said hugging her legs. Bella smiled at us. Then turn to Alan. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" What?!" He asked her.

" Don't you have to say something?" Bella asked him.

" What will I say?" Alan asked.

" What am I to you?" She Alan him.

" My dear wife." He said.

" Then you should say the best wife ever." She said.

" But you made me have a salty coffee this morning." Alan said to tease her.

" That was a mistake, Alan. I never failed to do that before." She said. " But why didn't you complain about that before? I would have changed that. Who told you to have it?" She asked him.

" I forget about salt when I thought that my pregnant wife made it me with so much love and that salt is nothing in front of the the love she added in that. So, the coffee became so sweet like you." Alan said to her pulling her close to him. I chuckled. Still the same crazy couple.

" Does it means I am the best wife ever?" Bella asked him.

" Yeah, if you cut the salty coffee." He said smirking and she elbowed him. We all laughed.

" Craziest one." Nemo said.

" You both are the coolest one." Bella said pointing Nemo and Theo.

" We are." Nemo said tugging herself with Theo. " We are coolest family. With cool dad, cool mom, cool son and cool daughter who whines a lot almost all the time." Nemo said sighing deeply.

" No, babe. She is not whining now." Theo said pointing his daughter.

" That because Eugene got her the favorite chocolate of hers. This why she is not whining. Once they finish her whining will start again." She said.

" We have only one daughter to spoil. Cause can't spoil my son even if I want. He is too much advanced. Isn't he?" Theo asked Nemo.

" He is. He has got some characteristics of yours. I think that's good." Nemo said.

" And he is a fantabulous artist. Very talented." I added.

" Yes, he is brilliant." Theo said eyeing Eugene. Love was shining in his eyes for his son.

" Yes. I agree and I sometimes get scared thinking about my daughter." Bella said.

" She is my brilliant girl. My princess." Alan said holding Hailey's hand. She giggled.

" She is genius and talented. Nothing to be scared." I said to Bella.

" You shouldn't be scared." Nemo said to her.

" She is way too smart and extraordinary. But her innocence scares me that someone might lead her in a wrong way." Bella said.

" Cut it. No one will lead her in a wrong way." Nemo said.

" I agree with Nemo." I said.

" Well, now cut the conversation here, boy, you need to make an announcement." Bella said to Luke and I chuckled.

" Sure. I am not at all nervous." Luke said eyeing Alan and Theo. I chuckled.

" Go then. The bravest warrior." Alan said to him.

" Of course. Going wait and watch." Luke said and kissed on my knuckles. Then went to the center of the ballroom. He took the mic and started to talk looking around very easily and I kept looking at him.

" Blink, Rora, Blink." Liam said in my ear.

" No." I said without breaking the gaze. He chuckled.

" So, ladies and gentlemen. At first I will love to appreciate the fact that you all have attended this party thrown by my mom on the occasion of my brother Liam and my birthday. Thank you all. I never thought that my 25th birthday will be the best birthday ever in my life. I might tell the reason awhile later. Before that I want to share something which is really a miracle for me." Luke said and looked at me. He kept stepping towards me slowly and stopping for continuing his words.

" So, a few time back I found a girl. I bet you all already know about her. Her name is Aurora. Yes. She is my Aurora for me. Cause when she entered into my life I started to feel that my boring life getting shades of colors. I started to feel that she is the first light of dawn in my life and her name matches her completely. So, I realized that she is the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. This why I have proposed her this evening and she said yes, people." He said and reached me. He hold me and pulled me closer.

" I want to say that I am the happiest person alive. I got a person in my life whom I love the most. I will keep loving her to the eternity. Just wanted to share that she made me the happiest person alive and made my birthday the best birthday ever." He said and turned to me. I heard people cheering for us.

" Hmm, nice one." I said to him.

" Touched?" He joked.

" Yeah. I think so." I said and he chuckled.

" I love you." He said kissing my cheek.

" Love you too." I said smilingly.