No Matter How

Luke's POV

" You arrived?" Liam asked me as soon as he picked up the call.

" Yeah. Just now." I said. " Why what's happened?" I asked him coming out of the airport and found Andrea waiting for me when car. I got in the car and he started to drive.

" Rora..." He stopped. I sat straight.

" What happened to her?!" I asked worriedly.

" She was with me in the office." He said.

" Yeah. Then?" I asked.

" Then Nikki came." He said.

" What happened then?" I asked him.

" She attacked Rora." He said and my eyes widened.

" Attacked her?" I asked him.

" Yeah. She insulted her accusing her being a wh-" he was saying but I cut him.

" Don't you dare to continue." I gritted. " Did she hurt her?" I asked him clutching my head.

" Yeah. She threw a glass at her. Her forehead got a cut and broken glass pricked on her arm and hand." He said which made me want to shot Nikki the at the first sight.

" What!!! How was that happen? Where were you then?" I asked him.

" I didn't see her doing these. I only saw that when she started to shout at Rora. Before I could reach them she threw the glass at her and all these happened in less than a minute." He said and I gritted my teeth.

" How is she now and where is she now? In hospital?" I asked him.

" We brought her home back. Doctor said nothing to worry. She will be fine." He said.

" You should have informed me this earlier." I almost yelled at him.

" Bro, calm down. We were in the hospital. Just came back home." He said.

" I am going to destroy Langsford along with this bi*ch. She will beg for her life. How dare she!!!!" I said in a hell cold voice. " Get her already. I don't want to hear no." I said to my twin.

" Got her already." He said.

" Very well. I will be home in 20." I said.

" Yeah. Got it." He said and I hung up.

" Drive faster." I said to Andrea. He speeded up. I got down from the car as soon as the car stopped in front of the Edwards House. I ran inside and found my mom in the living room.

" Luke you are back?" She came to me and hugged me at once.

" Yes, Mom." I said hugging her back.

" You see what happened!!" She said.

" Yeah, Liam called me a while back. Couldn't he call me earlier!!" I said.

" Poor girl." She said.

" Where is she, Mom?" I asked my mom.

" In her room." She said.

" I will be going, Mom. Talk to you later." I said and she nodded.

I took a deep breath and walked towards her room. I reached the room and found Liam talking to her. Her forehead was wrapped in a white dressing and her right arm was covered with white bandage along with her palm. It made me feel like someone slicing my heart with a sharp knife. I can feel the pain she gone through. I can feel her tears. It made me want to destroy Langsford along with his bi*ch daughter and I will. I promise that I will.