Confused

Aurora's POV

" It's done. Is this still paining?" The doctor asked me smiling softly.

" No. It's not." I lied.

" I think it's still paining." She said.

" No, doctor. It's ok." I said.

" You might need a painkiller." Liam said.

" No, I don't." I said. I wanted to keep the pain. I wanted to remember that girl's words. I wanted to. I leaned back. The doctor sighed.

" You are stubborn, Rora. More than me." Liam said. " Give her the injection." He instructed the doctor. She gave me the injection. I didn't protested. The doctor left after giving me some advices and I just nodded my head without saying anything.

" Are you ok?" Aunt Lucy asked me sitting beside me.

" Yes, I am fine." I said in a soft tone. She kissed on my forehead.

" Did she hurt you much?" Aunt Trina asked holding my left hand which was out of any scar.

" No." I again said softly shaking my head. She caressed my cheek. " I am going to burn her alive. How dare she!!!" She said in a cold voice which was quite similar with Liam.

" Calm down, Trina." Uncle Eon said.

" Calm down!!! What do you mean by calm down. She almost killed Aurora. If the glass somehow hit her head their could be a fatal accident. Can't you imagine that!!! How can you just tell me to calm down!!" She almost yelled.

" Mom, please. Don't raise your voice. It's hospital. Besides, Rora's condition is not well. We should discuss this later." Liam said.

" Keep these aside, Liam. I told you guys thousands of times that I don't like these Langsford. But no one listened to me. See how she acted today?! Was she up to murder Aurora?! And by the way how did this happen before you? Why didn't you stop her?" She asked Liam.

" Mom, I didn't see her attacking Aurora. I only see when she started shout. And you know it took less than a minute to happen everything." Liam said. He was right. He too didn't know she will do something like that. He was as shocked as I was.

" I am going to sue them for this. Mark my words." She said.

" Relax, Mom. We will do that." Liam said.

She was going to say something but the door opened and Uncle Nat entered the room. He was holding a bouquet of red roses. It made me smile automatically. I loved those flowers. He came and sat across me giving me and smile. That had enough silent messages. He looked at Aunt Lucy and she nodded.

" How are you feeling now?" He asked me giving me the bouquet.

" I am fine. Thank you." I said. He nodded.

" Are you still going to keep any relation with that Langsford, Nat?" Aunt Lucy asked.

" Nikki Langsford has to explain everything. After that we will decide if we will sue them to bankrupt or not." Uncle Nat said.

" I don't find any reason of explanation. She is a cold blooded murderer. She deserves to be behind the bars." Aunt Trina said.

" Trina!!! Calm down." Uncle Eon said. She just hissed at him.

" She clearly had an intention to hurt Aurora badly, Eon. Try to think carefully. What if someone tried to do that to our Nemo?! Will you still standing here calmly?" She asked.

" Anger will make you lose your mind which will bring destruction of yours." Uncle Eon said. She looked away.

" Ask the doctor if we could take Aurora home today." Aunt Lucy said to Liam. He nodded and walked out of the room of the hospital.

" We will take care of it, Trina. Please don't get angry. Your anger is scares the hell out of me." Uncle Eon said.

" Good thing for you." She replied. I smiled inwardly.

" Doctor said we can take Rora home tonight." Liam said.

" Great. Let's go home then." Aunt Trina said.

" Mom, after a few test which will be done soon." Liam added.

" Then where is she? Tell her to come soon." She gritted. At the same time the door opened and the doctor entered the room. She gave me a proper check and then gave me a green light to come back home.

" Let's go home, Rora." Liam said. Home!!! Is that my home?! I asked myself.

" Yes." I said and he helped me to get down from the bed without getting hurt any further.

Soon we reached Edwards house. I was still in blur. I was thinking about Nikki's words. I am a fool. I did enough harassment of myself. I thought world is so beautiful place. But it's not. It tries to hurt you as much as it can. I will rather die than let my ego and self respect get hurt. And that what exactly happened here. People are taking me wrong. I need to find out a way to come out of this situation. I can't get insulted like this. Can't let people make fun of me. That all happened because of a misunderstanding. May be she is Luke's girl. I remembered her authoritative acts. She might be irritated because of that fake news of Luke and me. I got it now. Luke should have told me before. What was going on his head?

" Are you feeling better now?" Aunt Lucy asked as she sat beside me.

" Yeah, I am fine." I said.

" Great then." She said and she kept talking to me and I kept listening to her. " Alright. I will be going and arrange the dinner then you will have to have your medicine and sleep." She said and I nodded. She left and I leaned back resting my head on the headboard. I closed my eyes then heard a knock.

" Please, come in." I said and the next moment I saw Liam coming inside. He sat across me looking at the ground. I waited for him to start. But he kept quiet.

" You want to say something?" I asked him slowly. He nodded. But didn't say anything.

" Well?" I said.

" I wanted to say sorry. If only I didn't take you to office today these all wouldn't be happened. I am sorry." He said.

" It wasn't your fault, Liam. This would have happened soon anyway. Any girl will be furious if she hears this kind of thing." I said.

" Which kind of thing?" Liam asked me narrowing his eyes at me.

" That her boyfriend is dating with some other girl." I said.

" Nikki?!" Liam asked and I nodded. " Luke's girlfriend?" He asked again and I nodded calmly.  " Wow!! You're so clever Rora. But how come I don't know that then?" He mocked me and I glared at him. "Let me tell you one thing Rora, Luke doesn't have a girlfriend." He said.

" But there is a girl. He told me." I said to him with a heavy heart.

" Yeah there is but she isn't his girlfriend yet. He didn't tell her yet." He said.

" Who is she?" I asked him.

" Why do you need to know that?" He asked me.

" So that next time I can save myself from getting hurt like this. At least I will be able to save myself then." I said. " Tell me. Tell me now. I want to know that." I said.

" You." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" What!?!" I asked him.

" I mean you no need to be worried about her. She won't hurt you anyway." He said.

" You can't guarantee." I said to Liam.

" I can guarantee that." I heard Luke's voice from back before Liam could answer me back.

Great!!! Now I am just confused who is actually the girl is.