No More Variations

Luke's POV

" I bet Rora is going to kill me for this. I swear." Liam said and I laughed.

" She won't she is such a cute girl. She is your best friend. She won't kill you." I said to him.

" She will. She will bury me under 100 feet of ground." He said.

" Oh, come on. We needed to do it." I said to him.

" You should have asked her. She would happily agreed to do that." He said.

" But I want to surprise her." I said to him.

" You want me to get killed." He said.

" How did you do this?" I asked him.

" Have my own ways." He said to me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Sorry, Bro. Can't reveal it." He said to me.

" Tell me already." I said to him.

" Well, Bro. No. I won't tell you." He said. I glared at him. He chuckled. " Well, Bro, you should remember that last night we were dancing me and Rora." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, without any music. You two are really very very stupid." I said to them.

" But it worked. I got a chance and pulled out the ring from her hand." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position." He said and laughed.

" Don't say this stupid line or I might sew your lips in an awkward direction." I said to him and he laughed.

" That's too much." He said.

" Yeah too much." I said.

" I am going. I need to get ready for the party and think about the way to save myself from Rora's wrath." He said and I laughed.

" Ok, go. She is still not here anyways." I said to him.

" I better hide somewhere so that she can't find me out." He said. I chuckled.

" Thanks though, little boy." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Now who is rolling their eyes?" I asked looking.

" Me cause you said something which deserve to get it." He said and I laughed.

" Ok, Bro. You go get ready. I going to meet her first." I told him.

" Don't make her feel bad about herself for this. She will be upset and I can't see her upset." Liam said.

" Yeah, I know. I won't say anything about this. Don't worry." I said.

" She is already upset about it. She lost her ring. She was searching for it whole the house in the morning. She was worried." He said.

" Alright. I know I am evil for doing this to her. But think about that. We were messed last time. At least this time I want to make it right." I said to him.

" You might be able to do things right but may be she will be upset. I am going. I don't want to get killed." He said. I chuckled this crazy boy!!!

" Go hide somewhere otherwise if your Rora find you out then she will have your head and play football with that. Go, Bro. Hide yourself." I said and chuckled.

" I am backkkk." I heard a squeal and Liam ran out of the room.

" I am gone." He ran to his room. I laughed so hard.

" Hey, babe!!! Here." I waved at her and she gulped then reached me.

" Hey!!!" She said.

" What have you bought?" I asked her.

" I haven't bought anything. You were whining like a kid." She complained stomping her feet and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I was missing you." I said. "Can't help it." I said and pulled her closer. She smiled lightly.

" Yeah, I missed you too." She said.

" Really?" I asked her narrowing my eyes at her.

" Yeah. I did." She said.

" I don't think so." I told her.

" And why is that?" She asked me.

" Cause, you were enjoying shopping with your friend. You forgot me totally." I said.

" I didn't stop saying that." She said.

" Then prove it." I said.

" Well, how?" She asked me.

" I don't know. You have to find out a way for that. I won't tell you anything." I said.

" Alright. I will. Some day I will do something for you that you will have no doubt on my love for you." She said to me.

" I don't have any doubt on your love for me. I know you love me. You know need to prove it. I was joking and you got convinced." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" Don't joke around about these kind of things. I hate it." She said seriously.

" Ok, ok, I am sorry, Babe." I said.

" How can you even say these things like that?" She said.

" Umm, I am sorry, babe." I said and knelt in front of her. She got shocked as I was on my knees. "Sorry?" I said and she sighed deeply.

" Get up, Luke. It's ok." She said and I stood up then hugged her tightly. " I love you." I said.

" I love you too." She said and I smiled.

" Get a room, guys. Get room. Don't kill the innocent souls around." I heard Liam. Urrrghh!!! Was he born for spoiling our moments every time!!!

" You close your eyes and give us some privacy." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Where are you going, Liam?" Aurora asked him.

" Errrr...ummm... Downstairs I guess." He said confusedly.

" And you are not sure about where you are going?!" She asked him.

" I am going downstairs but you don't come downstairs. We are arranging the party and decorating it. It's surprise for you. Don't you dare to come downstairs before evening." Liam said and went to downstairs.

" What's wrong with him?" She mumbled and I chuckled.

" Sometimes I really get confused about you twins. I really really do. You sometime act so matured next moment so weird. What do you guys think you are doing?!" She asked me.

" Nothing. Your best friend wants to surprise you with something. I don't know what he is planning. Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you. After all it's a surprise." I said shrugging.She rolled her eyes.

" Move. I need to get ready. No use of talking to you. You guys won't ever change." She said and pushed me away from her way. I shook my head smilingly. This girl!!!

Don't worry, Babe. I am going to make all of your dreams come true. No more variations. Let's start it.