About The Winner

Aurora's POV

" Got my phone?" Liam asked me without looking at me.

" Yeah, got it." I said to him.

" This is the point, Liam. It is not the same as before. Pyton is trying to overpower this situation. Don't let him." Luke said.

" Will do that, Bro." Liam said typing something on the laptop.

" Your phone, Liam." I said and he gestured me to put it down on the table.

I put it and sat beside him. He looked at me with corner of his eyes. I was looking at what was he typing. I saw some business presentation. I have less interest in business. I still kept looking at the screen and soon he was finished.

" Check it, Bro." He said and gave the laptop to Luke.

" Let's recheck it." Luke said.

" Oh, Rora girl, suddenly took interest in business?! Not bad." He said and I chuckled dryly.

" No, Liam. Not at all in business. I took interest in you and a girl whose name is Tracy Campbell." I said and at once twins looked at me totally shocked. Shock was completely showing on their faces like they hard someone dead came back. I smiled pointed Liam's phone. Liam turned to his phone.

" Don't leave your phone here and there Liam. It may reveal your secrets one by one to the outsiders." I told him matching his gaze.

I kept looking at him. He tried to explain. At least I think he did. He opened his mouth to say something but didn't. Then looked at his brother. Luke nodded his head.

" Alright. It wasn't secret for you. I was going to tell you soon." Liam said and I smiled dryly.

" When!?! When were you going to tell me?" I asked him.

" Soon." He said.

" Or you just could tell that you don't trust me." I said calmly and both of them looked at me shocked.

" What?!!" Liam reacted.

" Don't be so shocked, Liam. You know that you don't trust me. If you did then you would have told me by now that she is your girlfriend. I shared every single thing with you." I told him."Didn't I?" I asked him.

" Yes you did, Rora. But listen to me." He said to me trying to explain.

" No, no. You listen to me. I thought we were best friends. But this not how best friends acts. They don't have any secrets. But you have secrets from me. What can we call it now?!" I asked him.

" Alright let me explain, Rora. Don't jump to conclusions." He said.

" Now what will you explain, Liam? Just what?! I thought I am you friend then I was the fiancée of your brother. But you proved that I was your brother's fiancée only. I never was your friend." I said.

" Don't talk rubbish. For God sake let me explain."

" What else left here to explain?" I asked him.

" Let me talk." He said.

" No use." I said.

" You  don't know that before you just listen to me." He said.

" I listened to you enough, Liam. I got nothing. You could just have tried it's not so hard." I told him.

" It's not that easy for me as well." He said.

" Not that hard as well." I said.

" If you just had any idea in which situation I was that time." He said.

" This why friends are for to share your miseries. But you thought hiding is the best way to live your miseries all your own. Then what can I do?! If you don't tell me then how will I come to know!! The first thing you should do was to inform me. But you didn't. Now what do you wish me to do when you just shut hell up me not even trying to share your miseries?" I asked him.

" This started from a long back then you hadn't come here." He said.

" Then you just could tell that to me later when I reached here. Then too you didn't try." I said to him.

" Ask Luke I was thinking about telling this to you soon." He told me.

" Why should I ask him?!! It's matter if us best friends. He shouldn't be involved in this. He is out of it. I won't ask him. I am asking you and you ask yourself. Shouldn't you have yokd me this before?" I asked him.

" I should have told you before. But I couldn't get the chance. First when you came here you were too scared to do something. I thought once you will be comfortable I will be sharing this to you. Then when we became friends your love problem appeared and made it more messed. I tried to tell you these days then your family and your friend Kate's matter popped up. Now tell me what when should I have told you these to make things more complicated!!! I didn't find a ride time. If you think I betrayed you then you can do anything with me. I really don't care about myself but your friendship matters a lot to me." He said.

" That doesn't make things right, Liam. You hide these from me." I said.

" Don't be a stubborn, Aurora. He is trying hard to explain it." Luke said.

" But I don't think he is. He is not giving a valid reason for not telling me all these. I wanted a valid reason not lies." I said.

" I am not lying by God." Liam said.

" Then why didn't you just tell these to me before. Why did you hide all these from me? Why did you not thought it necessary to tell your best friend about this? Why were you doing this to your best friend? Why were you hiding your  girlfriend from your best friend. As much as I know Tracy she is a very nice girl. She would like to meet me. Now why were you hiding her from me? Why were you not telling me that she is your girlfriend? Why? Just why? Give me a reason. Any silly reason but give me one." I said.

" Because she is not my girlfriend, damn it." Liam said angrily and I was taken aback by his statement.

" She is not?" I asked him.

" No, she is not." He said.

" But.." I was saying.

" I was not telling these to you because they were totally messed up. I myself don't know the reason then what will I explain to you?!" He said to me.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" You can't understand, Rora. It's a game between us. It's about the Winner. The winner will rule however he or she wants." He said. I kept looking at him weirdly.