Wondering

Aurora's POV

" What is she? A mystery?" Liam asked me when I told him what Kate did today.

" Yeah, she is a mystery." I said.

" And does she love to play with danger?" He asked me totally frustrated.

" I don't know." I said to him.

" Alright, at first order something I am dying." Liam said.

Currently we were sitting in a restaurant waiting for my fiance to have a lunch together. But unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen until now. Here we are dying in hunger. But I don't want to start without him.

" Where is your brother? Call him." I said to Liam.

" Calm down. He must be coming. I called him a while back. He said he is coming. So, let's wait for him." He said.

" No, actually let's order he will come then we will start together." I told him.

" That's good idea." He said and we ordered for our lunch.

" There is something wrong about her." He said to me.

" About Kate? You told that already. I heard that thousands of times." I said to him.

" No, not her. It's your mom. Something is wrong about her." Liam said.

" How can you say that?" I asked him.

" From last few days your mom has been some places where a decent lady should never be. I wonder why do she needs to go a place like that? I am sorry but I don't think there is something good about her. If you think I am wrong then I am sorry. Extremely sorry but I will say that she doesn't prove herself as a decent lady." He said.

" You yourself said that she can be or can't be my mom. What if she is not my mom?" I asked him.

" Then I will really be glad. But if she is then it will make her pay for that." He said.

" But why are you so sure that she is doing something wrong?" I asked him.

" Alright, she had gone to give some donation to that strip club or went to have a decent meeting with people in that bar late night. I don't want say the rest. But I am sorry." He said looking around as my eyes open wide listening to him.

No, my mom was not that bad woman. I agree she had a bad influence, she used to drink until midnight and went to clubs but strip club and late night bars!!! No. She wasn't that worst. But what suddenly had happened to her!! I agree that she wasn't a  good woman but a mother can never be worst to her children. I know the world will still hate my mom but I still do love her. I love her a lot.

" But she wasn't that bad, Liam." I said.

" No, she wasn't. Can I remind you that she tried to sell you as a ... Leave it." He said. I sighed.

" I agree what she did wasn't good to do. But still she is my mom, Liam. I just can't listen anything wrong about her. I love and respect my mom. Even after what she has done to me. I don't care if people hate her but I can never hate my mom. It can be true that she is a bad omen but still she is my mom, Liam." I said and he sighed.

" Why are you so stupid, Rora?" He asked me irritatingly.

" Cause, I am your friend?" I asked him chuckling.

" Not funny." He said.

" Too much funny." I said.

" I sometimes get irritated by you as well and this is one of those times." He said.

" Good that someone at least can irritate you. Otherwise you roam around inrritate people around." I said and he rolled his eyes. I smirked at him.

" Dyon't roll your eyes. They might stuck in an awkward position." I said to him and he rolled his eyes again.

" Don't smirk it doesn't suit you. You should pout like a little girl that suit you." He said and I twisted my lips at him. He laughed.

" I really hate you. You know that?" I asked him.

" Yeah, I love you too, Rora." He said.

" I said I hate you." I said irritatingly.

" What? I can't hear you." He said. I showed him my fist.

" What will you do?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

" Punch you hard and break your jaw." I said gritting but he started to laugh again.

" Joke of the year. Do you want to break your little knuckles?! Then try on me." He said smirkingly. I sighed.

" One day I will do that. Mark my words." I said to him and he chuckled again.

" I will also be waiting for that imaginary day, Rora." He said to me smirkingly and I sighed.

" Hey, guys. Sorry. I am a bit late." I heard Luke and the next moment he pulled a chair and sat beside me.

" Hey, babe." He said and kissed on my cheek.

" Public place alert! Public place alert!! Public place alert!!!" We heard Liam and we both glared at him.

" Ignore him." I said. Luke chuckled.

" I said hi, babe." He said.

" Hi." I said to him.

" Has he irritated you already?" He asked me pointing Liam.

" Yes, to the end." I said pouting.

" You started, Rora." Liam said shrugging.

" I hate you." I said to him.

" Yeah, you told that to me already." He said.

" Ok, now stop fighting, you two." Luke said.

" I am hungry." I said and that moment our food arrived.

" Dig in." Liam said and we started our lunch.

Soon we finished and we were coming out of the restaurant. Suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked up and found a girl with arrogant expression. I saw her somewhere. Oh!! She was the one who was talking to my mom with Kate that day.

" Don't you have eyes?" She asked me and I was taken aback.

" You bumped into her I saw that." I heard another voice from back. The girl was also very familiar to me but I wasn't able to remember where I have seen her.

" Babe?" Luke came and wrapped his arm around my waist. " What happened?" He asked me.

" Nothing, Luke. Let's go." I said pulling him with me. The arrogant girl was still glaring at me. I ignored her. But that another girl!!! Where have I seen her!!! I was wondering about that.