I was about to knock to get their attention but I heard her whining to know about my girlfriend. What!!! Like really?! I was about to notify my presence but my stupid twin suddenly said it was her. I was shocked. But he somehow could manage to convince her.

Liam you just haven't said that. I am so going to make you my punching bag later. You are so dead, Bro. You are so dead. I told him thousands of time not to do that. But he never ever listens to me. I am going to deal with him later. I heard her insecurities about getting hurt again by girls and I won't let anyone hurt her again. That's my promise to myself. If anyone tries to hurt her they will face the worst of me. From now onwards I will take care of it. I said I can guarantee that and both of them turned to me.

" You reached already?" Liam asked me. I nodded. " I might go. You guys talk." Liam stood up and left.

I slowly walked towards her and sat across her. She looked at me for once then looked away. Letting me know that she was upset with me. I chuckled inwardly. She is cute. Too much cute to handle. I wasn't able to resist her.

" Hey." I said.

" No, hi. No hello. Go away." She said like a kid pouting looking away.

" So, Aurora is angry?" I asked her. She didn't answered just showed her angry face still looking away. I smiled and saw her bandages touching them slightly.

" Go away. I don't want your sympathy." She said. I shook my head.

" It's not sympathy." I said and she turned to me and showed her bright blue eyes burning in anger. I don't know why I found it cuter than before. I just wanted to crush her in my arms. But I couldn't cause she was already not ok.

" Then what will you name it, Luke?" She asked me.

" It's love and you are too dumb to understand it." I mumbled.

" What? I didn't get you." She said.

" I said it's... it's friendship not sympathy." I said.

" Whatever you say doesn't make any sense to me. Can you please please please do one thing for me?! I beg you." She said.

" All you have to do is just tell me." I said.

" Can you please tell those girls to stay away from me?! I didn't know you have a fandom around. And I am not sure who attacks me in a sudden. So, tell them that I am not your girlfriend just tell them to stay away from me." She said angrily which did nothing but made her cuter than befor without her knowledge.

" No I won't tell them that." I said.

" Then I will tell them." She said.

" No one will trust you." I said smirking at her and she glared. God!!! Tell her to look a bit less cute.

" And everyone will trust you?" She asked me and earned a smirk from me.

" You know this better." I said.

" Yes. They will." She said helplessly. " This why requesting you to erase that confusion." She said.

" I won't." I said.

" Why not?" She asked me gritting. Oh my cute little doll. I chuckled inwardly.

" Cause I don't want to. I will handle them." I said.

" I hate you. Don't show me your face." She said and I laughed.

" Really?" I asked her.

" Go away. Don't come again." She said and lay down then pulled the duvet over her head. I shook my head, this girl!!!

" Did you have your dinner?" I asked her.

" I am full after this conversation I felt my appetite died." She said cutely.

" You are not sleeping before you have dinner." I said.

" Go away. Don't show me your face." She said.

" Are you sure? Don't eat your words later." I said.

" I won't." She said.

" You will." I said.

" No, I won't." She said.

" Let's have a bet." I said.

" What kind of bet?" She asked.

" If you don't want to see me by next week then you will win. If you do then I win. If you win I won't show my face to you ever again but if I win then I will have an wish do ask from you and you have to do it." I said.

" What kind of wish?" She asked sitting straight looking at me.

" You will know." I said.

" Tell me you agree?" I asked her.

" Ok, deal." She said extending her hand for me to shake it. I hold it and she tried to get freed.

" Don't waste your energy." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" What do you say, don't roll your eyes they might stuck in an awkward position. Right?" I asked her and she gave me a cold stare. I smirked and kissed on her palm. Her eyes widened.

"Deal." I said and came out of her room leaving her totally shocked. My innocent doll. Why can't she just get a hint that it's her whom I love!!! She should realize it when I said the girl trusts me more than herself. Is this that hard to realize!!! I walked downstairs. I will win this bet. No matter how.