" It's nice and cute name." He said.

" No it's not. Who told you?" I asked.

" Luke told everything about you is cute and beautiful. So your name is!!! Opps!!! Spilled!!!" He looked at his twin smirkingly who was already glaring at him and others were hiding their smile I can feel that. God!!! This is so embarrassing.

I looked at Luke but he averted his gaze. He told I am cute!!! Beautiful!!! Strange!!! Last night he told me I am irresponsible and clumsy. He scolded me too. I thought he dislikes me.

" I am going, Luke. Wanna join?" Liam asked his twin. " or wanna stay here some time more??" He winked at him.

" I will come." He said and they left for office.

Luke's POV

" Are you mad!!!!" I gritted to my twin.

" Why so? " he smirked.

" Why did you tell that in front of everyone?? She must be feeling awkward. " I said frustratedly.

" Alright, Bro. It's confession. More fast you will do you will get peace. Otherwise it will continuously eat your brain." He said like a philosopher.

Liam and Philosophy!!! Doesn't even match at all.

" Which confession? " I tried to hide cause I don't want him make another mess.

" Confession of that you have already called for a girl whose name is Aurora Stratton, haven't you, Bro?!!!" He asked.

" No, I haven't. " I lied and looked back at my laptop doing some important work.

" Liar of this era." He stated.
" Bro, you know that you can't lie to me, right?? You can lie to this universe but not to me." He said and I looked at him blankly. He is right here I can't lie with him. He will always come to know about it. I never can lie with Liam.

" Well, I am on my way to fall for her." I said.

"I know bro" he said.

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked.

" Don't be like me. Just win her. Don't be a failed person like me." He stated looking outside of the window.

" You are not at all a failed person, Liam. You are not. I know how strong you are and I know one day Tracy will come back to you. She will understand that you have done nothing wrong. She will." I said to my brother.

" How do you know, Bro?" He asked. " I must have done something horrible that she doesn't even want to see my face. I want to know that and I want to do it right and fix everything like before but she is not ready to give me a chance, just one. She can't give me one chance, Bro. I just wanted one. Her rejection has made my heart break again and again. I can't feel it anymore. I don't think it will be any good. I don't think she will turn back and look at me." He said making me uncomfortable.

" No, Liam. It's not true. I can understand she did it wrong but that doesn't means you will lose hope. You know, no one can do this to you, right?? You are Liam. Aren't you? " I said.

" Alright, Bro. This time maybe I need to do something wrong. I need to make her forgive me." He said.

" In which sense?? I am warning you Liam, don't be a stupid like last time." I said.

" Relax Bro. Not going to hurt myself, chill. It's not my type to hurt myself you know???" He said.

" Really!!! Then what was about last time?" I said

" That was a mistake. I let anger take over myself. That won't happen this time. I promise. " he said.

" You better." I said warning him.

" OK, I will take that as you love me. I know Bro you do. After all, no one can resist Liam." He said and winked.

" Stupid." I said.

" Alright, Bro. I know I am handsome. Don't be jealous. We are identical, right? So, if I am handsome then you are too." He smirked.

" Liam, go sleep. You need to sleep. You were up all the night. I know that. " I said. " Today is weekend, go take rest."

" Alright alright, someone is getting impatient to see his love?? " I see. He smirked.

" Don't eat my brain, Liam!!! " I gritted.

" Alright, Alright. Going" he laughed and was about to leave then turned. " Bro, say sorry to Rora. She must be thinking you are very angry and rude to start with. Make her realize that you are not. " he left.

He is right. I need to apologize. I can't make her think that about me. I need to win her. At any cost. I need to do it.

I put aside my laptop. I went downstairs. I was searching for her but he was nowhere to be seen. Then I heard someone is singing softly just beside the balcony. I knew it was her. I walked towards the balcony finding her watering the plants. I smiled.

" Ms. Stratton?" I called her. She turned to me shocked.

" Yes, Mr. Edwards? " she asked politely

" Well, I am sorry for everything happened last night. " I said.

" It's OK." She smiled sweetly just to make my heart miss thousands of beats.

Well, I will win her. Win her at any cost. I can't let her go. I can't let her leave me. Now I can feel how does Liam feel. It's crazy that I am confessing that I love her!!!