"Who ish Jamesh?"

Começar do início

McDonald's here was like every other McDonald's, except here Zayn got a dinosaur as a toy.

"What you get, Louis?" Zayn asked, peeking inside the second happy meal.

Louis threw his pink toy towards him. "Trash. I got trash, this is what happens when you force me to buy happy meal."

"How did he force you?" Niall asked, taking a bite from his burger. Louis rolled his eyes. "He said, "Louis want a happy meal too? You get toy in it!" "

"How's that forcing you?" Liam wondered and Louis placed his finger on the other lad's lips. "You don't know anything, so shh."

"If you're bratty moment is over," Harry said and tapped his phone. "We have half an hour to reach the airport."

Zayn threw his hands up in the air. "We going in plane? Again!?" he exclaimed. The boys chuckled even though he hadn't said anything funny. "Jayn not go in plane," Zayn stated. "Jayn live in mcDonald'sh now."

Liam raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Oh really? And you'll stay here the rest of your life?"

Zayn pondered at that. "If you go in plane, then yesh. You like Ellai mowe than Zayn," he said with a small frown.

Louis facepalmed. "This kid, I swear. L.A is a place, a place we need to be if we're going to be at James on times."

"Jayn don't wanna live in James, Jayn wanna live home," Zayn complained. Now they were flying to a place called James, great.

"No, Zayn, James is a person," Liam said and rolled his eyes playfully. "We're going to stay in L.A for a while. Interviews and stuff. It's our last interview, I promise."

Zayn huffed and stuffed his face with a nugget. The boys were so boring, why couldn't they stay home instead of doing boring things he wasn't even allowed to do?

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

They arrived in L.A in the middle of the day and Zayn was surprised by how hot it was. Home had been like freezing these days and L.A was so sunny and shiny. Zayn gawked at the people that wore shorts and t-shirts in the sun.

"Are you feeling warm?" Harry asked, a concerned look on his face. Zayn took off his jacket and nodded, throwing it in Liam's arms. Sweat gathered on the back of his neck in his sweater and he zipped it down, throwing it at Louis.

"Oi!" Louis complained as he was suddenly blinded. Zayn was surprised that he was able to hit Louis' head, but then again Louis was the shortest out of the boys.

"I told you," Harry said and shot Niall a look. "I said he'd be wanting to wear something light."

"Yeah, well I didn't want him to freeze back in London either," Niall said with a huff. Zayn grinned and pointed at Niall. "Kiddo told Niall to weaw thish." He pointed at the denim overalls he was wearing.

"Even though you look adorable, you'll be sweating in no time," Louis said and he climbed inside the car. Zayn followed him, smiling widely when the car was cold. "It's nice hewe," he stated and curled up into Louis, not entirely freezing but not sweating either.

"Welcome to L.A, kiddo," Niall cheered.

↠↠↠👢↠↠👢↠↠↠👢↠↠

They reached the hotel twenty minutes later and Zayn had already fallen asleep. He didn't like sleeping on planes, Harry had noticed, from all the times they'd traveled across the ocean.

Louis picked the three year old up as they walked inside and checked in. Zayn looked adorable in his arms, denim overalls over a white shirt. His hair stuck to his forehead, clammy and Zayn wrinkled his nose in his sleep.