"Jusht one mowe kish, kiddo"

Start from the beginning

Zayn laughed, keeping the hat on as he ran out of the room. He entered the room he was most familiar with, Harry's room. Where Louis also slept. Zayn narrowed his eyes to himself. "They kish dat'sh why."

He turned to look at their side tables, pictures of the boys on it. Zayn turned to the closet and something shiny caught his eye. Sunlight shone directly on a golden boot and he grinned, an idea sparking inside him. No one was home so he could do exactly as he wanted, and even Sophia wasn't there to stop him.

👢👢👢👢Harry👢👢👢👢
Harry yawned, uncorking his water bottle as he hopped down from stage.
"Very good! Great job!" Paul yelled, clapping his hands. Louis groaned. "My feet are sore because of these shoes."

"Who said to wear Vans?" Liam said, looking comfortable in his Nike shoes.
Harry walked into the dressing room and plopped down on the couch. "I say we eat something and then head home."

"That's great." Niall said, sitting down beside him and kicking off his shoes.
"Ew, your socks stink." Louis made a face, shoving Niall off the couch. Niall groaned as he fell on the floor. He lay there, and didn't attempt to stand up.

Louis snuggled up to Harry, but Harry pushed him gently away. "I'm too warm right now." he explained, fanning himself with the set list. He grabbed his hair tie and pulled his hair up into a bun, enjoying the feeling of the air on his skin.

"Can't we drop the food and just go home?" Louis asked tiredly, closing his eyes. "It's weird, Zayn hasn't called us yet."

"He's a big boy now." Liam chuckled, reciting Zayn's own words.

Harry smiled. "Lets at least bring something tasty for him."

"Cake would be great!" Niall said from the floor and Louis shot him a weird look. "Cake?"

Niall closed his eyes. "Never mind." He grumbled, pushing himself up.

"No, I was thinking more soup since it's starting to be so cold." Liam said and Louis grinned, patting him on the back. "Finally you're talking some sense."

Harry rolled his eyes, smiling. "Okay let's leave in about an hour."

<><><><>
The car drive home, Harry couldn't help but fall asleep, forehead pressed to the cold window. The weather was getting colder as London greeted the Autumn air. Louis shook him awake, looking like he'd just woken up from his own nap. Harry stretched as he exited the car, yawning. Liam knocked on the door for them, and minutes later a groggy Sophia opened it. "He-e-ey," she yawned, hand coming up to cover her mouth.
Harry greeted her back and entered the house as Liam hugged her. He took off his boots and threw his jacket on the rack, his scarf joining it seconds later. Louis ran to the living room and Harry chuckled as he yelled, "Zayn, we're home!"

Sophia shushed him. "He's sleeping."

Harry walked into the living room, and his lips parted in surprise.
Zayn was sprawled on his stomach on the couch, a triangle in hand. He was wearing one of Niall's favorite hats and Harry's golden boots.  Harry busted out into laughter at the sight, the boys joining him. Niall grinned and walked forward to grab the triangle from Zayn's grip since it had caused an indent on his cheek. Harry smiled, really wanting to wake the toddler up.

"When did he fall asleep?" Liam asked softly, sitting down beside Zayn.

Sophia crossed her arms and leaned back on the wall, stifling another yawn."An hour or so. He didn't even eat, just played around the house by himself."

"Aww, poor guy. He must've been bored." Louis said, shaking Zayn softly.
Niall frowned. "Why are you waking him up?"

Louis shrugged. "Well he hasn't eaten anything so it's better that he goes to bed with a full stomach, don'tcha think?"

He tickled Zayn's stomach and kissed his cheek. He ruffled his hair and whispered in his ear. Nothing seemed to wake the Zayn up though.

Harry plopped down on the other couch, pulling his legs up. "He's in a deep slumber."
His eyes fell on the golden boots which reached just above Zayn's shin and he grinned again. "They look better on him than they look on me!"

Niall laughed. "Look at my hat though."

Louis pulled out his phone and took a few pictures, a small smile on his face.
"Let's put him to bed." Liam decided, standing up. He bent down and hooked an arm under Zayn's legs and one under his head. Zayn frowned, small hands grabbing Liam's hoodie tightly.

Liam kissed his forehead and walked upstairs. Harry decided to pack out the soup and eat before he slept. No doubt he would crash in an instant. The thought of waking up tomorrow to a happy Zayn made him smile, and he pushed himself off the couch.

<><><>A/N<><><>
Thanks for all the wonderful questions! The next update will most likely be when I answer them. NINE days till Made In The A.M 🔫🔫🔫
Who's excited?

xx