Screw The Haters

A/N: I'm going to write this imagine in first person. I want to see if it sounds better. Would you rather the imagines be in second person? Let me know.

Imagine....

Niall invited me with him to a show tonight and I was ecstatic. I've been so busy with school and I'd finally had a free night. Niall drove us behind the venue so we wouldn't get spotted by fans. We walked hand in hand to Niall's dressing room. Niall walked over to the bathroom and changed clothes. I was sitting on the small couch beside the door and I could already hear the fans from outside. "Man, babe! They're already getting wired up!" Niall left the bathroom door and popped his head out. "Yeah. I don't see how they can scream that loud." He laughed. "They're going to lose their voice before the show even starts." Niall came out, adjusting his shirt. He sat beside me on the couch and pulled my legs into his lap. "You nervous?" I asked playing his hair. "A little bit. I don't think I'll ever get used to it." "You'll do great babe. You always do." "Thanks, princess." I leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. He smiled and pulled me into his lap. We were having a nice little make out session until someone knocked on the door. "Ugh," Niall moaned, "Who is it?" "It's Harry! We need to go. Shows going to start soon." "Coming!" I got off of Niall's lap and helped him up. "Show time, super star!" I exclaimed. He led me to the side of the stage. "Do you want to sit in the crowd or stay here?" He asked. I looked around the curtain and saw thousands of screaming teenage girls. "I'll take my chances here." I laughed. "Alright. Eleanor and Perrie should come around later. I'll see you after the show, okay." "Okay. Don't be nervous. You got this. And you look amazing!" I grabbed the sides of that gorgeous face and planted a huge kiss on his lips. "I love you." Niall whispered. "Love you too. Now go on and make those little girls cry!" He laughed that famous Horan laughed and went to meet the other guys. I waited around looking like a creeper until Perrie and Eleanor joined me.

The concert went on, the boys rocked it, girls cried, there was bra throwing, and me, Eleanor, and Perrie danced like idiots. The boys ran off stage and joined us. "You guys did AMAZING!" I yelled. "Thanks! Glad you could make it," Harry said patting my back. I looked at Niall and something didn't seem right. "You okay, babe?" I asked quietly so only he could hear me. I reached out and held his hand. "Yeah. Everything's fine. We're going to go do a small meet and greet. You wanna wait in the dressing room?" "Yeah. I'll go and chill out." "Okay well I'll be there later." The boys walked off and Eleanor and Perrie didn't want to leave me alone so they stayed around to keep me company. We walked into the dressing room and spent time joking, laughing, and talked about our boyfriends. Anytime those girls were around, is is definitely a blast.

After a while, Niall walked in. He wasn't his usual happy, chipper self. I got up and walked over to him and have him a hug. He hugged back but it didn't feel right. He have me a phony smile and walked into the bathroom. "Can you guys give me a minute? I need to talk to Niall." "Sure. We'll go find the other guys. Find us later. We'll go get some food or something." Perrie said. "Sure thing." Eleanor and Perrie walked out of the room. I walked over and leaned on the bathroom door. Niall had changed into a clean shirt and he was washing his face. "Okay. What's up?" I asked him bluntly. He dabbed his face with a towel and looked at me. "Nothing. I'm fine." "Bullcrap. I can tell, Niall. What's wrong." "Y/N, I'm telling you. It's nothing." "It's something because you're acting weird. You can talk to me." He walked over and sat on the side of the tub. "I completely messed up Little Things. My voice cracked." "You sounded great, Niall. Don't worry about it." "I can't help it. I knew it sounded horrible and people noticed. People are already talking about it." I knelt down in front of him and rested my hands on his knees. "Like who?" I asked. "Media. Blogs. They're saying how they don't see how I even made it here. They're right. The other guys are so talented and I'm just there." "Niall. You are unbelievably talented. Screw those people! They're a**holes! They don't know anything. They don't matter. You deserve this. The only people who matter are those thousands of people who spent all that money coming to hear you guys sing and I bet you anything that they do not care, they love you regardless. I know that for a fact." Niall looked up at me with the saddest look I've ever seen. "And how do you know that?" "Hmm lets see. You remember about 2 years ago when you were playing a show and there was this girl in the front row and you kept making eye contact with her?" Niall didn't say anything. "Well that girl was such a huge fan that it didn't matter what you guys sang, she loved it. It didn't matter if it was in tune or in the right key or what. You could sing the phone book and she would go crazy. She came to see you. Didn't she have a sign too? Something about how she loved you or something? I think she was trying to get your attention or something. It worked didn't it?" He smiled a little, "Yeah. I noticed her." "And you met her and she told you how much she admired you?" "Yeah. Then I gave her my number." "You did. She went on to tell you how great you did and how fantastic you sounded. And how she was your biggest fan. Now 2 years later, she's in front of you today and she still feels the same way." "Thanks baby." "Don't listen to all those people. Listen to me because I love you and I would never lie to you. You're perfect." I kissed him on his lips and helped him up. "Now lets cheer you up some more. How about we go to Nandos with the crew?" He automatically smiled. "Alright. Come on." He laughed "That's what I thought." I took his hand and we went to find our friends so we could have a great night with people who actually matter to us.

The end.