My Boyfriend Does My Makeup

"Hey guys! It's Y/N and today I am going to attempt to film 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup' tag," I beamed into my camera. I've been making YouTube videos as a hobby for a couple of months and my views have been growing every day. Most of them came from fans hoping I'd embarrass Niall in some way. He wasn't too thrilled about doing a makeup video but after hours of sweet talking and kissing up, he finally agreed.

"And here to help me with this video is none other than my wonderful, talented, ruggedly handsome boyfriend Niall Horan," I smiled, pulling Niall towards me. He swiveled his chair and faced the camera, "Hey guys! Or girls? Do guys even watch your videos?"

"I'm sure they do. They watch it for my witty sense of humor." Niall turned his head and laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Anyway, I have all my makeup laid out on the desk. The rules are that Niall is to apply a full face of makeup on me without any help," I explained, making sure Niall understood.

"Can I have a little help? Just a couple of clues?" He pouted.

"Maybe a couple. Now let's get started." I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and watched as Niall studied all the makeup spread across the table.

"I don't even know where to start," he sighed.

"Just pick something up," I said, adjusting the camera to make sure we both were in the frame.

"Okay. I'm gonna start with this stuff," he mumbled, trying to find out what it was.

"Okay. What is that?"

"Um. It says 'foundation' on the label."

"That's right. Where does it go?"

"Well it's skin color so I'm guessing it goes on your face."

"Good Niall! You're better at this than I thought you'd be!"

Niall laughed as he opened it and lifted it to his nose. "It smells like sunscreen," he snarled.

"It has sunscreen in it, moron."

"No need for name calling." He squirted a quarter sized amount in his hand and looked at me puzzled. "Now what? Do I just put it everywhere?" He asked with his hands covered in foundation.

"You put it on problem areas."

"But your face is perfect already."

"Awe, babe!" I blushed, leaning closer to him with my lips puckered. He smiled and pecked my lips, putting his hands on my face.

When he pulled away, there were two hand prints on my cheeks. I faced the camera and bursted out laughing. "Nice, Niall!"

"I think you look nice!"

"No I don't! You have to rub it in!" Niall took his hands and ran then down my face, all the way from my forehead to my chin. Then, he smushed my cheeks together, making me look like a chipmunk.

"Okay Niall. I think you got it," I laughed, pulling away from him.

He laughed and turned back to the table. He reached for some powder blush and tried to read the label. He opened the lid, spilling some on his jeans. "What the heck is this stuff?" He gasped, dusting his jeans off.

"I can't tell you," I smirked, watching him try to get the pink dust off his hands.

"I'd like to use a hint for this one please."

"Okay. This is blush. Use this brush and dust it on my cheeks," I instructed, handing him a fluffy brush. He took the brush and dipped it in the blush.