NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLZ READ

HOLY CRAP PEOPLE I HIT ONE MILLION READS THIS IS INSANE WTF

I honestly can't believe that these imagines hit one million reads! That's mind blowing. I seriously cannot thank you enough. If someone would've told me last year, "Hey. You know those Niall Imagine things you write? Yeah. Those things will get a million reads" I probably would've laughed in their face and told them they were stupid. But here I am, a year later, and people are still reading them. Still to this day, I get people voting for my first imagine. I cannot tell you guys how much that means to me. I know I'm no fantastic author and my grammar isn't on point but I do try to make it the best that I can.

I wanted to add this little note to tell you guys how thankful I am for all of you and how happy you guys make me. I wish I could meet all of you and give you all a big hug and we could hang out and watch movies, eat junk food, and fangirl over our sunshines.

Anyway, I love you all so much and I can't thank you enough for sticking around and reading my stuff.

As always, you can kik me, tweet me, inbox me, and I've added my snapchat and tumblr. All my info is in my bio. I love talking to new people!

I'm going to shut up now.

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH OKAY?! OKAY!

Beth x