Niall Leaves For A Tour

Imagine....

Niall's POV:

I stared at all of my bags that were packed in the corner of my bedroom. It was time to go back on the road. Those two months seemed to fly by completely. But I guess it all makes sense. These past two months have been filled with exciting moments. Y/N gave birth to our beautiful son, Conner, and we've been getting used to having a baby in the house again. He's perfect. Not a fussy baby in the least. Cady's been a big help. She's learned to feed him, burp him, and even change his diaper, which is something me and Y/N are very proud of. We've had the sweet family moments together since I've been home. Hearing Conner's laugh for the first time, seeing him smile, and watching how Cady talks to him. I just don't think I'm ready to leave them yet and miss out on anything else that happens.

I picked up my bags and walked into the living room. Y/N was sitting on the couch, holding Conner while Cady was giving him his bottle. She looked so cute helping her mom. She's mommy's little helper. "Just remember to hold it up enough so he can drink the formula." Y/N whispered, smiling at our daughter. "Okay. Is this better?" Cady asked, raising the bottle. "Perfect." I put my bags down by the door and looked at my perfect family. Y/N noticed my bags and I could tell she was already getting emotional. "Look daddy. Conner was really hungry. He almost drank the whole bottle." Cady laughed. "He sure did. He's got my appetite." I replied kneeling in front of her. "I don't think anyone eats like you, daddy. Maybe a pig." "You might be right." I scooted over so I was in front of Y/N and Conner. I reached my hand out and rubbed his palm. He wrapped his little hand around my finger and looked at me. It took all I had not to cry right then. "What time do you have to leave?" Y/N asked. I could tell she was about to cry as well. "I'm already suppose to be there. The cab's waiting outside." I said back. I leaned down and kissed Conner's head. "Be a good boy for mommy. Daddy loves you very much. Don't do anything cute while I'm gone and don't grow up too fast." Y/N got up and placed Conner in his baby swing. Cady came up to me and hugged my legs. "When are you going to be back, daddy?" She asked. I picked her up and hugged her. "Soon. You, mommy, and Conner are gonna come visit me sometimes and I'll visit you. And you can always call me, okay." "Okay." She began to cry. "Don't cry now. You have to be a big girl and help mommy with Conner. Watch mommy too. Alright." I wiped her tears off her cheeks. "Alright." "I love you." "I love you too." I put her down kissed her forehead. She waked over to Conner to see if he was okay. I looked over to Y/N and she was trying to hold back her tears. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "I don't have to go, Y/N. I can tell the guys to go on without me." I whispered in her ear. "You can't do that. It's not fair to the fans." I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "You and the kids come first." "I can handle it. I made it through the last time and I can this time too." "I'm going to miss you. More than anything." "I'll miss you too." I kissed her like I'd never kissed her before. I wanted to make it count. I didn't know when the next time I would be able to kiss her again. "I love you." I whispered against her lips. "I love you too." She pulled away and held my hands. "Now go and make those teenage girls swoon." She laughed. I kissed her again before I went over and picked up my bags. "What does swoon mean?" Cady asked. "It means to go crazy." Y/N told her. "Well why would they go crazy over daddy?" Y/N and I laughed. "Well believe it or not, there are teenager girls who have crushes on daddy." "Ewww." Y/N laughed so hard, I thought she was going to pee herself. "Well, with that, I'm going to leave." I laughed. I walked over and gave Y/N, Cady, and Conner a last kiss goodbye. I grabbed my bags and put them into the cab waiting outside. I looked back and saw my beautiful wife and kids standing in the window, waving with tears in their eyes. I got into the cab and waved back. I already began counting the days until I get to see them again.

The end.