I'll Be Right Here

Imagine....

"You have no reason to be nervous. You look amazing. Everything will be okay," Niall said while rubbing my leg. We were in the limo on our way to the premier of This Is Us in New York City. This was the first time I've ever been to any red carpet event with Niall and I was extremely nervous. "I've never did anything like this before," I said, looking out the window to see fans lined up on the sidewalk. "It's just some interviews and pictures. Nothing big. I'll be right here." I held on to Niall's hand and looked into his blue eyes, "As long as I have you with me, I'll be okay." He smiled and leaned towards me to give me a kiss. "You ready?" He asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. Niall gave me a kiss on my cheek and opened the door. Flashes automatically filled the limo, blinding me. Niall stepped out and offered his hand to help me out of the limo. I got out and looked around. It was absolutely mental. Fans and paparazzi were everywhere. "Oh my God," I whispered to Niall. "I know. It's okay. Lets go find the guys," he replied, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Before walking down the carpet, we met up with the other boys. I felt better with all the guys around. They were like my second family. "Well look at you, Y/N. You look nice," Liam said, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you. You look nice yourself. You all do," I said, greeting the rest of the boys. "Are you excited about your first red carpet experience?" Harry asked. "A little," I replied. "She's nervous," Niall said, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Don't be. We're here. We'll help you fit right in," Louis said, patting my back. "Thanks guys. Really." "Well how about we make our way down the carpet and into the theatre?" Zayn suggested. We all agreed and made our way to the first group of paps.

The boys led the way with me holding on to Niall's hand. We stopped and posed for a couple of pictures and everything was going good. Perrie and Eleanor showed up later, which helped relax me more because I had people to talk to while the boys did interviews. As we were making our way down the carpet, the boys were called for another interview. The girls and I stood aside and listened. "So this is the first premier in the states. Are you excited?" "We are very excited. Our fans in the U.S continue to surprise us with their amazing support," Harry replied. "Niall, we noticed that your girlfriend was here. This is her first appearance with you at an event, right?" "It is. She wanted to come out and support me tonight," Niall said, looking back at me and smiling. I gave him a wink and he turned his attention back to the interview. "How's your relationship going?" "It's great. She's wonderful. I love her to pieces." "How do you other boys get along with her?" "We treat her as one of the group. She's like our sister. Niall couldn't have found a better girl. They're perfect together," Liam replied. "Could we have a word with her?" Niall turned and motioned me to come over. I hesitated but walked over to Niall's side. He placed his hand on my lower back, trying to relax me. "Hello, Y/N. how does it feel to be here with the boys?" I cleared my throat as I tried to find the right words to say. "It's unbelievable. Just being able to be here with Niall and the boys and getting a small taste of what they go through is crazy. I'm so proud of all of them. It's astonishing to see what they've accomplished it the last three years," I replied. "How do you and Niall maintain your relationship? It must be hard seeing that he's gone nine months out of the year." "It gets difficult from time to time but we have so much love for each other and we trust each other wholeheartedly. We try to see each other as much as we can. It gets tough but we pull through," I said looking at Niall with a smile on my face. "Alright, guys and Y/N. Thanks for your time and have a great night." The boys said thanks and we walked down the carpet. "You did great. See, it's not that hard," Niall said, pulling me close. "It was actually kind of fun," I laughed. "Niall! Y/N! Can we ask some questions?!" Niall told the guys to go on while he and I stopped for a second. "Hi how are you?" Niall asked the interviewer. "Fine. Thank you. It's great to see Y/N here tonight!" "Thank you! It's great to be here!" I said. "So everyone knows about Zayn's engagement. How did you react to the news?" "Well Zayn told us weeks before he asked Perrie and we were excited. We're really happy for him," Niall replied. "Yeah. Perrie is wonderful. We wish them nothing but the best," I added. "So our question to you, Niall, was that you and Y/N have been dating for a while. When are you going to pop the question?" I bursted out laughing and watched Niall turn bright red. "Yes! That is a very good question!" I said, nudging Niall's arm. He laughed, "Well I'm not sure yet. We're just taking it slow and enjoying every second we have together. But it will happen one day and you'll be the first people we'll tell." The interviewer laughed. We said our goodbyes and made our way back down the carpet.

We did several more interviews and took several photos. It was finally time for the movie to start. The movie was unbelievable and it really showed how much the boys love what they do and love the fans for giving them the opportunity to live their dream. After the movie, Niall and I made our way out of the theatre and back into the limo. "So how was your first 'celebrity' experience?" Niall asked, putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. "It was really fun. Having you by my side made it so much easier." "I'm glad that you decided to come tonight." "Of course. This was a milestone in your career. I had to come and support you." "I love you. So much." "I love you too." I kissed Niall and rested my head on his shoulder, taking in everything that had just happened. I'm so lucky to have such a great guy in my life. Everything is perfect.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hey, guys!! Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've been extremely busy with school and work here lately. I'm still writing from time to time so please be patient.

Anyway, ZAYN'S ENGAGED! I'm so beyond happy for him and Perrie! I can't even! I've always wanted them to be together and now they are. Zerrie! Sigh.

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THIS IS US?!?!?! It comes out Friday!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm going Friday to see it! I really hope I don't pass out. Hahaha

I'll try to write some more soon. I really need to update my Michael imagines. Sorry I've been sucking lately. I hope you're not upset.

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

- Beth xxxxx