Day With Daddy

Imagine...

It was your friend's birthday and you wanted to take her out to dinner and have some girl time. The only problem was that you had to leave your 5 year old daughter, Cady, at home with Niall. It wasn't that you didn't trust Niall alone with Cady. He was a fantastic dad. It's just that you hated being away from her and she can sometimes be a handful.

"Babe. We'll be fine. Harry's coming over to watch the game. Me, Cady, and Harry will just hang out." Niall reassured you, resting Cady on his hip. "Yay!! Uncle Hazzie is coming!!" Cady screamed. She loved her uncle "Hazzie". She would always play with his curls and put them in ribbons and bows. "Okay. Well I'll have my phone with me. Call me if you need anything." You said while you were gathering your things. "I will. Now go have fun with y/f/n and tell her happy birthday for me." "I will. Now Cady, be a good girl for daddy ad Uncle Hazzie." "Okay mommy." You kissed Cady on the cheek. Niall kissed you on the lips and said, "Don't worry. I got this." "Okay. I'll be back in a few hours. I love you." "Love you too." You grabbed your purse and keys and left to meet y/f/n at the mall.

~5 hours later~

You had a blast spending time with your friend. You decided to go eat, watch a movie, and get a mani/pedi together. You had start to do this every now and then. You hadn't heard anything from Niall so you guessed everything was going well. You pulled up to your house and opened the front door. The living room was a mess. There were snacks laying all over the coffee table. Blankets and pillows were laying all over the place. They must have been trying to build forts. You heard someone snoring so you looked over the couch. Harry was laying inside one of the forts, passed out. You pulled the blankets up and you could not believe what you saw. Harry's hair was up in pigtails with pink ribbons. He had blue eye shadow, pink blush, and red lipstick on. He had fake dress up earrings on both of his ears. Before you decided to wake him up, you had to take a picture so you could save it for when you needed a good laugh. You manage to stifle your laugh until the picture was taken. After you took it, you poked Harry's cheek. He shifted a little and opened his eyes. "Oh hey, y/n! Did you have a good time?"Harry asked. You giggled. He didn't seem to realize what Cady had did. "Yeah. I had a really nice time. Seems like you guys did too." You laughed. Harry sat up and looked around. "Oh yeah. We watched some movies and built some forts. I must've dozed off during Cinderella. Sorry about the mess. We'll clean up." "Okay but before you do, you may want to go look in the mirror." "Why?" "It looks like Cady wanted to give you a makeover." Harry jumped up and looked in the mirror beside the doorway. "Oh my god." Harry went into the bathroom and began washing his face.

You walked down the hallway to try to find your husband and daughter. You heard Cady laughing. "Daddy! You have to raise your pinkie!" You walked in Cady's room and saw Niall sitting at Cady's small table with a pink boa around his neck, surrounded by stuffed animals. They were having a tea party. Cady was sitting across from Niall holding a tea cup. Niall looked at you and laughed. You were practically rolling on he floor laughing. "Mommy!" Cady yelled running into your arms. Niall stood up and walked over to you. "Hello, dear. You're just in time for crumpets." He kissed you on the cheek. "Well it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You made Uncle Hazzie look very pretty." You told Cady. "Thank you! He fell asleep when we were watching movies. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't. So I put makeup on him." "And daddy let you?" You asked her, looking over at Niall. "Daddy helped." Cady said, smiling. You and Niall laughed. Just then, Harry walked in. "What kind if makeup is this? It's not coming off!" He said rubbing his face. "Why do you want it off? You look good, mate." Niall joked. Harry laughed, "Hey you too." He pointed to the pink boa around Niall's neck. "I have some makeup remover that'll take that off." You told Harry. You and Cady helped him get the makeup off and went in the living room to clean up.

"So did you have fun with daddy and Uncle Hazzie, Cady?" You asked. "Yeah! I wanna do it again!" She yelled. Harry laughed and said, "Well next time, Uncle Lou can come and you can do his makeup." "Or all my uncles can come over! We can have a makeup party!!" Harry looked over at you and Niall and whispered, "You have got to give her a sister! My face can't take all this make up!" You and Niall laughed and continued cleaning up the leftover forts and snacks.

The end