Really? Sweat Socks?

Imagine....

"Where did you say you found this recipe?" Niall asked, pushing the food around on his plate. "I found it on Pinterest. It looked good. Why? You don't like it?" I asked as Iwatched him not eating. "No! It's good, y/n." I could tell he was lying. When Niall's around food, he's completely stuffing his face and it's not the case with this meal. "Niall, if you don't like it, don't eat it." Niall began to pick off little bites off his plate and chewed slowly. "I like it, babe. Really." He said unconvincing. "I can tell you don't like. You don't have to lie to me." I got up and dumped my food into the garbage can. "I mean, it's not bad. It's just not the best." I put my plate into the sink and turned towards Niall, "Why didn't you just tell me that to begin with?" He stood up from the table and walked in front of me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes, "I just didn't want to hurt your feelings, princess. I saw how much work you put into it and I didn't have the heart to tell you." I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. "Niall, I just want you to be honest with me. You can tell me anything. Just tell me the truth." "Alright. I'm sorry. Next time I'll let you know when your food tastes like armpits and sweat socks." I raised my head and looked at him. "Really? It tasted like sweat socks?" I pouted. He laughed, "I'm just playing. But seriously, I'll be honest with you." "That's all I ask." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. "Now can we order a pizza or something. I'm starving and I have to get this taste out of my mouth," he laughed. I playfully slapped his arm, "Alright! I get it! It sucked!" We both laughed before I made Niall call in a pizza so he would shut up about my sweat sock armpit casserole.

The end.

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days. I've been spending time with my friends before I start my summer classes. :/ Yeah. Summer classes. Ugh. I'm not sure when I'll update again. More than likely, this weekend. But I'm going the see ONE DIRECTION AND 5SOS Wednesday!!!! I cannot be more excited. My BFFs mom have me her ticket and I'm going with my absolute best friend. I'm unbelievably lucky and thankful. I'm going to take butt loads of pictures and I'm going to post them on my Instagram. You can follow me to see whats going on.

I hope this imagine will hold ya till Friday.

xx