I Already Have A Boyfriend

Imagine....

Niall and I were sitting on the couch with our daughter, Cady, sitting right between us as we watched Cinderella. Whenever Niall had a couple of days off, Cady insisted that we do nothing but sit and watch Disney movies all day. So that's what we did. We were watching Cinderella and Cady was full of questions. "Why is her name Cinderella? That's a funny name. Why are her sisters mean? Why don't the mommy give them a time out? How come those mouses can talk? Can animals talk?" For only being 4 years old, she really thought seriously about movies. It was nearing the end of the movie and Cinderella was getting married. "Hey mommy, what's happening?" She asked with her big blue eyes staring at me. "She's getting married to the prince," I replied pulling her brown hair out of her face. "Why?" She asked looking at her dad this time. He smiled, "Because they love each other." "Are you and mommy married?" "Yes, sweetie." "When can I get married?" Niall and I laughed. "Well you have to wait until you're older. Then you have to have a boyfriend," Niall told her. "I already have a boyfriend," Cady giggled. "Oh really?" I said poking her sides, "Who is it?" She smiled, "Uncle Harry." Niall and I looked at each other and laughed. "Uncle Harry is your boyfriend?!" I asked pulling her into my lap. "Yeah." Niall scooted next to me and poked Cady's tummy. "Since when have you and Uncle Harry been boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked. "Since that time he got me an ice cream cone that one time." "Is that the only reason he's your boyfriend?" "No. I love him." "What do you love about him?" I asked. "I love his hair. It's curly. I love his dimples. He's tall. He's nice. I think Uncle Harry is pretty, mommy." "You do? Well I think Uncle Harry may be too old for you, Cady." "How about Uncle Lou?" "Him too, baby." "I'll tell ya what," Niall said to Cady, "Why don't you wait until you get older then find a boyfriend?" Cady giggled, "Okay. I want to marry a prince like Cinderella did." "Well a princess like you should get to marry whoever they want to. Except your uncles." "Okay, daddy." Cady crawled over and kissed Niall on the cheek. She hopped off the couch and scurried down the hallway. "Where are you going, speedy?" I called. "I'm getting Nemo! I wanna watch Nemo next!" I scooted next to Niall and rested my head on his shoulder. "I think you are the sweetest daddy in the entire world," I whispered looking up at him. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "And you're the sweetest mommy in the world." I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "Eww. Stop that. Daddy, put Nemo in!" Niall threw his hands up, "Alright. Alright, Miss Cady. Anything you want." I laughed as Niall got up and put the DVD in. "Thank you, daddy!" "You're welcome," Niall said as he picked up Cady and sat back on the couch. I cuddled back into Niall's side as I watched Finding Nemo with my perfect husband and my precious little girl.

The end

~~~~~~~

I just want you guys to know that I added my Michael imagines to my works. I only have one story up so far. I'd appreciate some feedback! Thanks!

- Beth xx