The Couples Tag

"Hello my beautiful viewers! It's y/n and it's time for another tag video," I smiled into the camera. "This week is 'The Couples Tag' so of course, I need my other half, the peanut butter to my jelly, the macaroni to my cheese, the Fred to my Daphne, none other than the great Niall Horan!" I cheered, clapping my hands as I watched Niall smile from ear to ear.

Niall slid his computer chair into frame with his arms wide open. "Ta-da!" He sang. I laughed as he did jazz hands into the camera.

"That was some introduction," he laughed, scooting our chairs together.

"I thought it was well deserved."

"That it was."

"Anyway, today we are filming 'The Couples Tag'. I have a list of questions related to us as a couple and we are suppose to answer them together."

"This shall be fun."

"That it shall. Let's get started. First question, how did we meet?"

"Let's see," he sighed, scratching his chin. "You worked at that country club in London. We met when me and Harry went golfing one day."

"Please tell my lovely viewers about our first conversation," I smirked.

"I came in and had to rent another golf cart because I wrecked mine."

"And how did that happen?"

"Harry and I were racing and I ran into a ditch."

"Yes. He wasn't paying attention and he went into a ditch. And he also cut his forehead so I had to get a first aid kit and dress his wounds."

"She did. She fixed the hole in my heart," Niall smiled.

"Oh that was smooth. Good job," I laughed.

"Thanks," Niall chuckled, taking my phone out of my hands, "Next question. Where was our first date?"

"You took me to a cafe and we went to a park in London, I believe," I recalled.

"Yeah. I still remember that night."

"Do you really?!" I awed, looking over at Niall.

"Yeah. You wore that black jumper with those red high heels. You looked amazing," he responded, putting his arm around me. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Next question. What was your first impression of each other?" Niall asked, reading from my phone.

"Well when I first met Niall Horan, I remember thinking how stupid he was for driving into a ditch," I laughed. "But after I talked to him for a bit, I realized he was a very sweet and funny guy."

"My first impression of Y/N was 'Wow this girl is beautiful. I really hope I don't smell," he laughed.

"You did smell a little."

"Well I was out golfing all morning. I knew I wasn't going to smell like daisies."

"You smelled like a musky dog." I heard Niall scoff. "But a nice musky dog," I quickly said.

"Oh that's better," Niall chuckled while rolling his eyes. "When did we meet each others family?"

"I met yours at your show at the O2 last year and you met mine at Christmas."

"That's right. Next question. Weird habit we both have."

"You put your hand down your pants while you watch tv. That's weird."

"Well y/n likes the volume of the tv to end in 0 or 5. She won't watch tv otherwise."

"I think it's an OCD thing or something," I shrugged.