It's Over???

A/N: When I asked for ideas, @niallsgirl6289 mentioned this. I loved it so much, I started it immediately. So here it is. Hope you enjoy! And thanks, @niallsgirl6289!

Imagine....

You were sitting at home cleaning house when Niall came through the door. It was odd that he was so early but you weren't complaining, you loved when he was home with you. You walked into the living room and he was just standing there with a blank expression on his face. You could tell something was wrong. "What are you doing home so early?" You asked quietly. "It's over, y/n. It's all over." He responded bluntly. "What's over, Niall?" You moved closer to him. "The band. One Direction. It's over. We're done." You couldn't tell if he was angry or devastated. It was like he was in another world or something. "Here baby. Sit down. Why is it over? What happened?" You asked worryingly. You both sat on the couch and you turned your body so you were facing him. "We're getting older. Harry and Liam want to branch off. Zayn wants to settle down. Louis just tired of it all." "Well what do you want?" Niall looked down at his hands. Now you could tell he was distraught. "I want us to stay together. We started out as individuals but they brought us together. One Direction is ALL of us. Nothing less. We all got into an argument about what we wanted and Louis quit." "Well give everyone time to breathe and think about things. Maybe the guys need some time." "No Louis really quit. He left. Everyone is going their separate ways. It's over." Niall began to tear up. You scooted closer and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. He tried to hold back his sobs, "You know, I always knew we'd have to break apart someday, but I never knew it would come this soon." He said with his head down. You rested your head on his shoulder with your arms am wrapped around him. "It may just be temporary. Later down the road, you may get back together. You guys just need a break. From the road. From each other. Being around someone for too long can sometimes cause tension." He looked at you with a slight grin. "That hasn't happened with you yet." "And lets hope it never does." You laughed. "I guess your right. A small break may be just what we need. But what are we suppose to tell the fans?" "Nothing yet. It's just a break. You can call the boys in a couple of days and talk. Just give them time to calm down. You boys have spent three years together. I don't think any of them are willing to give that up yet." Niall leaned over and kissed your lips. He wrapped his arms around you and leaned back on the couch. "I'm so glad to have you here with me. You always know what to say to help me feel better." "I'm pretty amazing I guess." "That's an understatement." Niall calmed down some and watched a football match. You got up and made his favorite meal. Needless to say, after he ate, he felt much better.

The end.

A/N: Lets hope this doesn't happen for a VERY LONG time. And I wrote this in a short time so it's not as good. Sorry.