Please Read

Hello my beautiful little muffins! Muffins? Yeah. I just called you muffins. Just go along with it. Lolololol. Anyway, I just wanted to add this little note to tell you how much I appreciate you guys. When I first made my wattpad, I had no intention to write anything. I just made it so I could read various One Direction imagines. There were some very good ones (like the ones that KryptoniteKandy aka Megan writes) then there were not so good ones. I had some ideas flowing so I decided to write some down. Being the huge Niall girl that I am, I decided I would write Niall Imagines. The only thing I was worried about was getting negative feedback. I decided to take a chance and publish them. The first one I wrote was a period Imagine. I remember that Megan was the very first person I followed and I really liked her works. So I messaged her to see if she could check my Niall imagines out. She was more than nice. She had been encouraging me to continue to write and I cannot thank her enough. She has been there for me from the beginning. She'll always be my favorite author.

As I continued to write imagines, more and more people began reading. Megan isn't the only person that has been encouraging me. There have been so many of you guys that have left me sweet comments. Along with Megan, Brittny Mikaesn, Nabby1314, and Daisy_horan have also been there from the start. (If I left anyone out, sorry! I still love you!) I cannot thank you enough. Even though I don't always respond to your comments, I do see them and I appreciate them SO much. I've never received a negative comment and I am so thankful for that.

I've had this account for awhile and I have 1K total votes and my Niall Imagines have a total of 35.5K reads. I am beyond happy. I have the best followers/supporters in the world. I know that I don't update regularly and I am so sorry. I wish I could sit and write all day but unfortunately, I can't. Since I'm in college, all my focus and time go into school. But don't think Im not brainstorming ideas for imagines for you guys.

So I really just wanted to tell you guys how much I love you and appreciate all your support and sweet comments. I literally couldn't ask for better people to write for. I'm actually surprised you like them so much.

Anyways, I love you and if you ever want to talk, kik me at InLoveWithNJH93. I love making new friends. Especially with 1D fans. It doesn't matter what time of day or night, I will respond to you. I'm always here.

So yeah. Thank you so much. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

- Beth xoxoxoxo