Niall's Got Big News

Imagine...

Since you had some time off from school, you had been tagging along with Niall on tour. You couldn't be happier. But anyway, You were sitting in your hotel room watching tv when suddenly, Niall bursts through the door. "Babe! You'll never guess what happened today!" He screamed. He seemed out of breath. Like he ran all the way from the arena. You jumped off the bed and stood in front of him. You didn't know what to think. "What, Niall!?!?" "Okay so we were all sitting around, getting things together for tomorrow night when Paul came in the room. Babe. We're going on tour next year! A stadium tour!!" Niall was practically jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh, Niall!! This is huge!!! I'm so proud of you!!" You ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He twirled you around before placing you back on the ground. "I can't believe it. It's our third tour within three years. We named it Where We Are." That name got to you for some reason. You looked at your beautiful boyfriend in front of you and thought about how far he had come. From a young boy in Mullingar, Ireland to a young man in the biggest band in the world. He was living his dream. All these thoughts brought a tear to your eye. Niall noticed and laughed. "Babe, why are you crying??" "I'm just so proud of you! Look at where you are now! It's incredible." He pulled you closer and you rested your head on his chest. "Well I wouldn't be who I am today without my beautiful girlfriend to keep me grounded." He kissed the top of your head.

You were enjoying this special moment until a thought popped into your head. You pulled away and looked up at him. "So you're going to be gone for another year?" His expression completely changed. Niall frowned and looked into your eyes. "Yeah. We'll get a small break after this tour ends then we start again. Can't you tag along again?" "I would love nothing more than to blow off school and go everywhere with you, but I can't. I've got to finish school. How long is the tour?" "A year. Maybe longer." The thought of being away from Niall killed you. You'd think you'd be used to it by now, but it's hard. You started to cry again. "Babe, it'll be okay. Don't cry. We'll figure something out. We always do." "I know but you're already on tour and now you're going to be gone for another year. I'd just like to settle down with my boyfriend." Niall pulled you into to an infamous Horan hug. "I know. I know. But this is my job. I can't just stop. You stay at home, focus on school and we'll talk everyday. As soon as you finish school, you're never leaving my side. Believe that. It'll be hard, but we'll pull through. We always do. Because we're in love with each other." You pulled away and looked at Niall. You stood on your tippy toes and gave him a gentle kiss. "You always know what to say to make me feel better." You told him. "I know you like the back of my hand. I love you, y/n." "I love you too. And I'm so proud of you." "Thanks babe. Now lets spend the rest of the day in that bed, watching tv." "Sounds like a plan to me."

The end.