Love Story

Imagine....

Niall's POV

"I was so ready to get out of there. I had been sitting on my butt for about two hours. Don't get me wrong, I love signing, taking pictures, and meeting the fans but I was exhausted. Not to mention, I had a huge headache because of the screaming girls. The good thing about having a show in London was that I could go to my own home and sleep in my own bed. Just a little bit longer and I could go home.

I can't even begin to think of how many times I signed my name that day. Couple of hundred, maybe? And there's no telling how many crying girls had came through there. Poor things. It's hard to imagine that it was all for the band. We're just normal lads. Paul came by to tell us the last of the fans were coming through. I laid my head down on the table until I heard the sweetest voice I'd ever heard. I looked up and there she was. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Her y/h/c hair was tucked behind her ears. Her y/e/c eyes sparkled when she made eye contact with me. There were butterflies in my stomach and they were flying uncontrollably. She made her way down to me and handed me a picture. She was so calm. Something I wasn't used to. I cleared my throat, 'Who do I make this out to, love?' 'Y/N.' She smiled. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I signed my name and handed it back. 'So did you enjoy the show?' I asked nervously. 'It was amazing. This was actually my first concert.' 'Ever?!' 'Yeah.' She laughed. Her laugh was one of those laughs that made you laugh. 'Well I feel honored that you chose to come to see us.' 'I loved it. I had a great time. You sounded phenomenal.' 'Thank you.' 'No problem.' Paul came by again to tell us to wrap it up. 'Hey listen, y/n, are you busy now?' I asked. 'No.' 'Would you wanna go get a drink or something? I mean, if you don't that's cool. Or if your rather wait, that's cool too.' 'I'd like that.' 'Great. Um give me a few minutes?' 'Sure. I'll wait around.' 'Okay great.' After I said my goodbyes to the guys, y/n and I walked to the small cafe that was on the corner and talked for hours. About a couple of weeks later, I asked her to be my girlfriend and about 2 years after that, I married her. Now here we are."

"Wow. Mommy must've been really pretty back then." Cady said. "Back then? Mommy is still pretty. Mommy's beautiful." "Was it love at first sight like in the movies?" "I think so. When I saw mommy, I knew I wanted to marry her." "It's like a love story, daddy. I want that to happen to me." "It will," I said tucking in my 8 year old daughter. "Someday, you'll have a boy who will love you like I love mommy. And he'll treat you like a princess." I bent down and kissed her forehead. "But for right now, get some sleep, okay?" "Okay daddy. I love you." "I love you too, princess." I walked out of Cady's room and was greeted my y/n. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love when you tell that story." She whispered. "I love telling it." I leaned down and kissed her. "I love you, Niall." "And I love you. Since the first time I laid eyes on you." She smiled that smile I love so much. I always takes me back to the first time I saw her.

The end.