What?! Daddy Says It!!

Imagine....

You, Niall, and your daughter Cady were sitting around watching movies. Niall had a break from work so you wanted to relax. Cady wanted to watch all of the Toy Story movies. Liam was beginning to rub off on her.

You were sitting on the couch, Niall sitting beside you with his arm resting around your shoulder, and Cady was snuggly sitting between you. You all were watching the first Toy Story. Cady was completely zoned in. She took her Toy Story seriously. Whenever Niall would try to talk to you, Cady would slap his knee and shush him. "Daddy! Hush! Woody is talking!" "Well I am sorry Miss Cadence." He laughed. You looked over at him and giggled.

When it came to the scene when Buzz falls out of Andy's bedroom window, Cady threw her little hands in the air and screamed, "Ah sh**!!" You and Niall were completely shocked. "CADENCE MARIE HORAN!" You yelled.

She looked up at you and said,"Mommy! Buzz fell out of the window!" "I saw that but that's a dirty word! Don't say that!" "Why?! Daddy says it!" You looked over at Niall. You wasn't surprised she heard her father say it. He had always been a potty mouth. You could tell Niall was trying not to laugh. You gave him a stern look. He looked at Cady and said, "Little girls don't say those words. They're bad." "Why did you say it then?" Cady asked. "It was an accident. From now on, no more bad words okay?" "Okay daddy. I'm gonna go get my blanket and Woody. I think he wants to watch too." "Okay baby. Go ahead." Cady hopped down and ran to her room.

You slapped Niall's arm. "Now I've told you to watch your mouth! She's 5. She picks up things fast." "I'm sorry, babe. I'll be more careful. But it was funny though." You both laughed. Cady ran back with her fuzzy pink blanket and her Woody doll Uncle Liam bought her. She hopped back up between you and Niall. "Mommy? Am I in trouble?" "No sweetie. Just don't repeat things your daddy says. If he says a bad word, you can spank him." Cady giggled and looked at Niall. "You'd better watch your mouth, mister!" You and Niall busted out laughing. You continued the movie, enjoying being with your wonderful husband and your unpredictable daughter.

The end

__________________________

Sorry it was so short. I ran out of things to write. If you have any ideas, comment! I'd love to hear em!