You Jealous, Nialler?

Imagine....

You and Niall were sitting around watching movies. You had been taking turns picking the movies you watched. Niall chose to watch Fight Club. After that went off, it was your turn. "Hmm. Lets see. What do I want to watch?" You asked yourself looking at your movie collection. "Please no girly movie." Niall said. "Hey! Now I didn't say anything about your fighting movie so you can shut up." You joked. Niall chuckled. "Okay. I wanna watch Crazy, Stupid Love." "Fine." You popped the movie in an snuggled beside Niall.

You loved Crazy, Stupid Love. It had your favorite actors in it: Steve Carell, Emma Stone, and Ryan Gosling. Not only was it funny but it had a great plot. Oh and Ryan Gosling takes his shirt off. That doesn't hurt either. When the part where Ryan takes his shirt off, Niall scoffed, "Does he really have to take his shirt off in every movie he's in?" "Well it doesn't hurt." You laughed. "Well it wouldn't kill him to keep his clothes on." "Eh. It might. Just stop hating. Sounds like your jealous, Nialler." "I'm not jealous. I just think he should concentrate on his acting and a little less on his abdominals." "Wait. Who wears ratty tank tops on stage that shows off their biceps and nipples? Hmmm." "That's different." "Doesn't sound like it. But if it makes a difference, I'd take you over Ryan Gosling any day. Shirtless or not." "Thanks babe," he said then kissing your head,"same here." "Oh you'd take me over Ryan Gosling too?" "Yep." You both laughed and finished watching the movie.

The end