What A Show

"Ugh! My hands won't stop shaking," Niall said, shaking his hands as we walked down the corridor of the arena One Direction was having their show in tonight.

I smiled and reached over to hold his hand in mine, "I don't know why you're so nervous. You've done hundreds of shows. What makes this one any different?"

"You never know what'll happen. What if I slip or forget the words to a song and make a fool of myself? What if something embarrassing happens?" He asked, wiping the palm of his other hand on his pants.

"Don't think about it. Just go out there and give them a good show. I'll be in the front row rooting for you," I encouraged him as we reached the side of the stage. I let go of his hand and wiped the sweat he'd left behind on my pants.

"Sorry," he laughed, wiping his hands off again.

"Just relax, okay?" I said, pulling him into a hug. "You'll do great."

"Thanks, baby. I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him on the cheek before Mark escorted me to my reserved seat in the front.

I sat there and talked to Lottie while we waited for the show to start. Not too long afterwards, the lights went out and the screams were deafening. Finally, the boys came out and started the show. At first, I could tell Niall was still nervous but the more he moved around and sang a little more, he loosened up.

They sang a couple of songs and got the show going before it was time for them to settle down and talk to the crowd.

"How's everyone doing tonight?!" Liam screamed to the crowd. All the fans cheered as the boys made it to center stage.

"Sounds like they're having a blast!" Harry laughed, taking a seat on the staircase that was set up, connecting the stage to the catwalk.

"Is that right?! Are you guys having fun?!" Liam smiled, holding his mic out to capture the screams of the fans close by.

"I'll take that as a yes," Louis laughed, taking a seat on the edge of the stage, his legs dangling.

"That was definitely a yes," Zayn confirmed, sitting next to Harry.

"Well I'm glad. This is the part of the show were we slow things down a bit so just sit back, relax, and enjoy the comedy stylings of Mr. Harry Styles!" Liam cheered, pointing over to Harry.

"Ahhh!! I see what you did there! Stylings, Styles! Clever!" Harry laughed. "But I've got a better one! Knock-kn-"

"Whoa, wait! Before Harry bores the crowd with a lame joke, can I say something?" Niall interrupted, walking up from the catwalk.

"My jokes aren't lame," Harry protested. "Harold, shh! Go on, Niall" Liam pushed.

"Okay so I don't know if you all know or not but tonight is a very special night for me," Niall spoke, as he walked to the spot of the stage that was right in front of me. "I have someone very special to me in the crowd tonight. Well beside all of our beautiful fans, my beautiful girlfriend is here in the front row."

I could feel my cheeks turning red as I looked up at him and knew that everyone was looking at me.

"I would just like to dedicate this next song to her because I know it's her favorite. So here's You and I just for you, Y/N. I love you," he smiled. He walked over to the boys and they sang my favorite song beautifully. I was blown away and my smile couldn't be smacked from my face.

They finished the song and Niall walked back over in front of me. "Babe, why don't you come up here for a second?" Niall asked, motioning for Mark to help me to the stairs.

I shook my head vigorously as I felt my heart rate speed up. I had no idea what he was doing.

"Ah come on, babe! I think she's nervous, guys. How about we make her comfortable? Come on, Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Niall began to chant and the rest of the arena followed his lead. I looked over to Lottie and she was joining in the chant. I rolled my eyes and walked around the barricade. Mark held his hand out and helped me up to the stage. The crowd went nuts and I gave them a small wave. Niall walked over to me and pulled into a hug. "What are you doing, Niall?" I whispered into his ear. He smiled and put his arm around me. "Looks like you have some fans, babe," he said, pointing out to the crowd.

"I think they like you more than they like us," Louis laughed.

I laughed and looked back over at Niall, "What's this about?"

He smiled and stepped in front of me, facing the crowd. "As I said before, tonight is a special night. Y/N doesn't get to come to a lot of shows because of her busy schedule so whenever either of us have anytime to spend together, we take full advantage. Tonight is no different. This girl standing on this stage means the world to me. She's been there for me through everything. She supports me and she tries to keep up with me while I live this crazy life. I don't know where I would be without this girl. And that's why-" Niall walked in front of me and got down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Y/Full/N, will you marry me?" Niall opened the box, exposing the big, beautiful diamond ring inside. I could feel my eyes watering and my knees begin to shake.

"Are you serious?" I asked, covering my mouth. I tried to keep my sobbing to a minimal since I was in front of thousands of screaming girls.

"I have never been more serious in my whole life. I love you more than anything, Y/N."

I wiped the tears that had escaped and looked down at the love of my life. I never would have thought that I would find a guy that loves me as much as Niall does, let alone find someone who was willing to propose to me in front of almost 50,000 people.

"I think he needs an answer, love. He looks kinda nervous," Louis said, nudging my arm.

"Oh-uh-yes! Yes of course!" I yelled, holding my hand out. Niall smiled and slid the ring on my finger before standing up and lifting me in his arms. The crowd went crazy as Harry grabbed a bad of confetti out of nowhere and began throwing it on us.

"Did the guys know about this?!" I laughed, brushing the confetti out of Niall's hair.

"Who do you think helped me plan this?" He smirked.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you so much, babe," I whispered in Niall's ear.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you too," he said, pushing my hair out of my face and kissing me on the lips. He pulled away and smiled. He looked so happy. "We have to finish the show. I'll see you after, okay?" He said in my ear.

"Okay," I smiled. He kissed my cheek. I walked over to the side stage, greeted my Mark who offered a helping hand.

"Let's hear it for Niall and the future Mrs. Horan!" Harry yelled, arms flailing.

The crowd cheered as I made my way back to my seat. I had "congratulations" coming at me everywhere. I joined Lottie and she grabbed my hand, admiring my ring. She awed, saying how lucky I was to have such a great boyfriend but she didn't have to tell me that. I already knew it. I looked up and saw Niall doing what he does best. All I could think of was how I could not wait to be Mrs. Horan.

___________________________

A/N:

Hello, guys!!! I saw a couple of comments requesting Niall proposes on stage so here it is. I hope it's okay. I kinda rushed it because I wanted to let you guys know what was going on. So about three weeks ago, I moved out and into my own apartment with my two friends. I'm going to college full time so I haven't had a lot of time to write. I'll try to write as much as I can or whenever inspiration hits me. I hope you guys understand and won't hate me. Hahaha! But as always, if you wanna talk, you can kik me, tweet me, inbox me, anything. Info is in my bio. I love you guys and thank you for being so amazing.

Love you!

Beth

P.s DID YOU GUYS HEAR FIREPROOF?!?! WASNT IT AMAZING?! I can tell this album will be amazing. They've worked with so many amazing artists. John Legend, Fall Out Boy, Ed, The 1975, McFly, Good Charlotte AAAHHHH SO MANY! Niall even has a song that he wrote by himself! AND FINALLY JUST CANT LET HER GO!!!! I'm excited to say the least! Anyway I'm going to shut up now. ILY