The Boyfriend Tag

"Hey guys! How's it going?! It's y/n! Today, I am going to film 'The Boyfriend Tag.' So here to assist me is my better half, Niall Horan!" I smiled into the camera, wrapping my arms around Niall's shoulders.

"Hello!" He waved.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before pulling my phone out of my back pocket. "Okay guys, I have a list of questions that Niall is to answer about me. Let's see how good of a boyfriend he is," I winked, looking over at him.

"I'm not worried. I'm the best boyfriend ever," he bragged, leaning back in his chair with his arms behind his head.

"Right," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Aren't I?" He asked, concerned.

I laughed at the look on his face. "I'm kidding, guys. He's a really good boyfriend. Anyway, let's get started. Question one: I'm sitting in front of the tv. What am I watching?"

"Hmm. You watch a lot of stuff. It's kinda weird," he said, leaning towards the camera. "She can go from watching girly shows like Gossip Girl or Sex in the City to watching violent shows like the Walking Dead and Breaking Bad."

"I like a wide variety of shows. What's my favorite show?"

"Probably the Walking Dead," he answered.

"That's right! Question 2: We're out to eat. What kind of dressing is on my salad?"

"Ranch," he quickly said.

"Yep. That's the only dressing I like. I love it."

"She eats it out of the bottle with a spoon," he joked.

"No I don't! I don't love it that much," I laughed, swatting his shoulder. "Question 3: What's one food I don't like?"

"Um," he hummed, "You don't like onions."

"Yeah. Onions stink and they're nasty," I cringed.

"And you hate pizza rolls which is weird because I find them delicious."

"No they're so gross. They make me sick."

"You're weird," Niall sighed.

I laughed and nudged his shoulder. "Okay. Question 4: What shoe size do I wear?"

He furrowed his brows and shrugged his shoulders. "How am I suppose to know that?"

"Well guess."

"13?"

I quickly turned to look at him, "A 13?!"

"I don't know!"

"Does it look like a wear a 13?!" I asked, putting one of my feet in his face.

He laughed and swatted my foot away. "I don't know. A 7?"

"Close. I wear a 8."

"That was a boring question. Next."

"Question 5: What's my favorite drink?"

"Dr. Pepper?"

"That's my favorite soda but if I had to pick one thing to drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?"

"Oh! Peace Tea!"

"Yes!" I held up my hand and Niall gave me a high five. "Question 6: If I were to collect something, what would it be?"

"What does that even mean?" He laughed.

"You know, collecting. What's something I love to have a lot of."

"Stamps," he grinned.

"I have never collected a stamp. Try again."

"Shoes and purses. She has a lot of purses. Every time she comes with me on tour, she always buys a new purse and a new pair of shoes."