Suprise!!!

Imagine....

I woke up with a sudden pain in my stomach. I knew it wasn't time for my period, so I wasn't sure what was going on. I held my stomach and groaned, rolling on my side. I felt Niall rub my back. "What's wrong babe?" He asked softly. "I don't know but there's a sharp pain in my lower stomach." I whined. "Is it 'that time'?" "No, Niall. This is different." I felt the sharp pain again and it caused me to cringe. "You need to go to the doctor. I'll call and make you an appointment." Niall said reaching for his phone. I got up and walked into the bathroom, thinking using the bathroom would help. It didn't. I went and washed my hands. "Alright. That'll work. Thank you. Bye bye." Niall hung up the phone and walked in. "You have an appointment at 10:00. That's in about 3 hours. I told her what was wrong and she mentioned something about your kidneys." I dried my hands off with a towel. "Yeah. That sounds reasonable. I just want something to ease the pain." Niall walked closer to me. "Come back to bed and I'll rub your tummy." Niall smiled and hugged me. "Rub my tummy? I'm not a dog." I smiled looking up at him. "Well how about we just cuddle?" "Alright. And you can rub my tummy. That sounds comforting, actually." "I thought you wasn't a dog." "Shut up." i laughed. Niall kissed my head and led me to bed.

We were laying in bed watching tv when Cady stumbled into our room. Our little 6 year old opened the door and poked her head in. Her brown, messy hair resting on her shoulders as her big blue eyes looked at me and her dad. I raised my head off of Niall's chest and asked, "What you you doing up so early, baby girl?" She rubbed her eyes and made her way to our bed. "The sun woke me up. It shined right in my eyes." She crawled up and got between me and Niall. "Watch out, sweetie. Mommy's tummy hurts." Niall warned her. She looked at me and put her hand on my stomach. "It does mommy?" "A little bit." She raised my shirt slightly and placed a little kiss right on my belly button. She looked up at me, "Is that better?" "Much. Thank you." She crawled up and snuggled into my side. I played with her hair until she fell asleep. Niall and I laid there until I had to get up an get ready for the doctor.

I hopped into the shower and began getting ready. I didn't even bother fixing my hair. I threw it up in a bun and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "Do you want me to come with you?" Niall whispered. Cady had scooted over and was napping on Niall's chest. "No. I'll go by myself. Don't wake her up. I'll be back soon." I walked over and kissed Niall before I left for the doctor's office.

I sat in the chair in Doctor Jones' office waiting for him to come in. When I arrived, the nurse had me do a urine test to see if I had a kidney infection. I hoped it was nothing serious and that it could be cured with simple antibiotics. Moments later, the doctor walked in. Dr. Jones sat down in front of me and opened a file he had. "Alright Mrs. Horan. Lets see what the urine test showed." He flipped through some papers and began reading. "Okay. Seems like you have a slight infection. It's nothing serious. All you need is some antibiotics and it'll take care of that. That's where all that pain was coming from." I was relieved. "Okay. I hoped it was nothing too bad." I sighed. He continued to read. "There's something else, too. I don't know if you're aware but the test shows that you're pregnant." My heart dropped to my stomach. "Wait what?!" I was shocked. "We can have you take a pregnancy test to be positive but this test says you're with child." "Yeah. Lets take that test."

I got into my car and left the doctor's office. I was in fact pregnant. I wasn't sure how to feel. I wasn't upset in the least. I just wasn't sure if we could handle another baby. And I wasn't sure about how Niall would react. I was just overwhelmed with emotions. I pulled up in front of the house and tried to control myself. I walked in and saw Niall and Cady eating breakfast at the table. I put my things down and stood in the doorway. "Aye, babe. What did the doctor say?" Niall asked. "Can I talk to you in here for a minute?" Niall looked at me with a worried expression. "Did you get a lollipop, mommy?" Cady asked with her mouth full of waffles. "Not this time." "Well you must've been a bad girl then. They always give me lollipops." She sassed. I blamed Uncle Lou for that one. "Well good girls don't talk with their mouth full. Keep that in mind, smarty pants." She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled. I led Niall to the couch and sat him down. "What'd they say? You're scaring me, y/n." I sat down and faced him. "Okay so the reason for the pains was a kidney infection. They gave me some antibiotics and it'll clear it up." "Okay. That's good. Is that it?" "Not exactly." "Okay...." "When I took the urine test, it came back that I had an infection and that I was pregnant." Niall froze. "Pregnant?" He asked. "Yeah. They gave me a pregnancy test and it came back positive. We're having another baby, Niall." Niall smiled and leaned back. "Wow. Another baby. I can't believe it." "Do you think we can handle another baby?" I asked. "I think so. We did a great job with Cady." He reassured me. Just then, Cady walked in with a waffle on her face. "Look! I made a mask! Out of my waffle! Rawr!!!" Niall and I looked at each other and laughed. "Yeah we did. Look at her. She has a waffle on her face." I said pointing to her. Cady was dancing around in circles with the waffle on her face. "Cady, get that waffle off your face and come here. We have to tell you something." I told her. Cady went and threw the waffle away. She came and sat on the couch between me and Niall. "What is it?" She asked. "Well in a few months, you're going to have a little brother or sister." She perked up and looked at Niall. "Really?!" "Yep. You're going to be a big sister!" He said smiling. Cady jumped of the couch and screamed, "When's she coming?! Are we going to share a room?! I'm going to bring her everywhere with me!" "Cady! Calm down! It's going to be awhile. And it might be a boy." Niall told her. "No, I want a baby sister. Can't you order me a baby sister?" I pulled her close and explained, "No, it doesn't work that way. It'll be a surprise." She looked at me and nodded, "Oh. Okay. Can I call grandma? I wanna tell her. I wanna tell everybody!" "Why don't you let me call grandma? I'll let you talk to her." "Okay!" Cady ran off to the kitchen. Niall and I stood up and hugged each other tightly. Niall rested his chin on the top of my head. "We have the perfect family and it's only getting better. I couldn't have chosen a better woman to settle down with." Niall said. I looked up and kissed his lips. "And I couldn't have chosen a better man. I love you." "I love you too." "Hey Mrs. Parker! I'm going to be a big sister!!!" Niall and I looked in the kitchen and Cady was telling our neighbor the news. "We'd better call everyone before Cady tells the whole neighborhood." I laughed. "That'd be the best." Niall replied.

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've had family in town and I've been busy with the personal imagines. I'm going to try to update more.

Anyway, should the baby be a boy or a girl? What should the name be? If you have any ideas, comment. If I like it, I'll use the name. Just let me know.

Hope y'all liked it!!!