He Defends You From "Fans"

Imagine...

You were sitting at home waiting for Niall to get back from the studio. You were really bored so you decided to get on twitter. You used to get on there all the time, but since you've been dating Niall, you've stayed away. You knew some fans didn't like the idea of you two being together. But there were always those fans who supported Niall in every way possible. Those were the fans you adored.

You logged on and noticed you had tons of mentions. As you scrolled through, you were appalled. "Y/T/N is only with Niall for his money." "She doesn't love him. He should be with me." "She's not even pretty. What's so special about her?" "Niall could do so much better!" "She needs to lose a few pounds." "She should just kill herself." You couldn't believe these things people were saying. They didn't even know you. You knew you shouldn't believe them, but seeing hundreds of tweets about someone can't stand you seems to take a toll on a person. You've thought about how you're not that special. You look at Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie and you could never match up to them. You shut your laptop and sit it down on the coffee table in front of you. You curl up on the couch and cry.

A couple of minutes later, Niall walks through the door. "Babe! I'm home. You wanna go to N-," he looks over at you on the couch and can tell that you've been crying. He runs to your side. "Princess, what's wrong?!" "I got on twitter." "What'd they say?" You point to your laptop. He picks it up and opens it. It's still on your profile. You watch his face as he reads the tweets. His face goes from his normal tone to full on crimson red. He shuts the laptop. "Why would people do that?! That's what pisses me off?!" He grabs his phone and tweets: Twitcam. 3 minutes. "I'm going to take care of this." "What are you going to do?" "Just wait." He takes your laptop and sits it on the desk behind the couch. You sit up on your knees to watch him. He logs on and begins his rant.

"Hey. It's Niall. This isn't going to be a normal, funny twitcam. I'm not going to be answering questions. I just want you all to listen. As you know, me and y/n have been together for about 2 years now. I love her more than anything on this planet. She has been receiving some nasty tweets from some of you 'fans'. If you guys don't stop with the hate, I'm going to be forced to pull away. I'm not going to tweet, or do twitcams, or anything. I'll keep my private life private and you won't know anything. I wont participate in the tour diaries or anything. I'll perform and go home. Y/N is the best thing that's ever happened to me. She's beautiful, smart, funny, and everything I've ever wanted. She's perfect. And how could you ever tell someone to kill them self?! That's just sick and you should be disgusted with yourself. Now I know it's not all the fans and I know there's fans that support me. I appreciate and love you guys so much. This message is directed towards my other so called 'fans'. If you're really my fans, then stop. Y/N is a wonderful person and she deserves respect. Normally I would've told her to ignore it, but this time is different. She's cried over what you've said. It breaks my heart to she my angel cry. Shes taken so much and she shouldn't have to. She wants the fans to support us. She doesn't want me to hate my fans, but if this keeps going, that just might happen. Just stop the hate. Please."

He logs off and walks over to you. "Thank you, Niall." "I meant it too. You are everything to me. I love you so much. I see perfection when I look at you. I'm going to marry you one day. And nothing anybody says will change my mind." "I love you too. More than anything." Niall leans in and kisses you passionately. He puts his arm around you and you cuddle on the couch. A few minutes go by and Niall checks his phone. "Babe, look," Niall says showing you his twitter. You look and see that 'WereSorryY/N' is trending. "I accept their apology." You and Niall laugh and spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch.

The end.