Great Game, Babe

Imagine....

You were going to watch your boyfriend Niall play a charity soccer game. It was Niall, Louis, Harry, and Liam against the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer. You were really excited to watch the game because there was nothing sexier than Niall playing sports.

You and Niall pulled up to the arena and it was unbelievably crowded. Since it was a charity event, media was crazy. Niall guided you through the crowd and walked you up to where Danielle and Eleanor were sitting. "Okay well I'm going to go warm up with the boys. See you after the game," Niall said, letting your hand go. "Okay. Good luck," you said giving him a kiss. "Please. With these skills, I don't need luck." You laughed, "Oh whatever!" You walked over and joined Danielle and Eleanor. You all talked about plans you had coming up this weekend while the boys warmed up.

About 10 minutes later, the game was ready to begin. The One Direction boys were winning for most of the game. Towards the end, Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael had scored enough points to tie up. The game was intense. You had a hard time concentrating on what was actually happening. Niall just looked so good out there. He was all sweaty and red in the face. Not going to lie, it was hot. And you noticed he kept looking your way too. Every time he made a goal, he would kiss his hand and point to you. He was seriously the sweetest boy you've ever met.

The game was over. The 5sos boys won by one goal. You, Danielle, and Eleanor waited around until the boys finished with interviews and pictures. After they were finished, you and the girls went down to see your boys. Niall walked up and gave you a big hug. "Great game, babe. You looked good out there," you said giving him a kiss. "Thanks, princess. I had a hard time concentrating. I kept looking at this really fit girl in the crowd." "Well I'm sure she couldn't keep her eyes off you either." You both laughed. You walked over to the other guys. You went over and gave the other boys a hug and told them how great they did. "Well maybe next time Niall can stoping staring at you long enough so he can actually run a play," Harry joked. "Hey! The games for charity! So lay off!" Niall responded. You all joked around some more and saw Luke walking up with a huge trophy. The rest of the boys followed him, holding their trophies. "Ah come on, guys! Don't bring those over here," Louis screamed. "No need to rub it in," Liam added. Luke and the other boys laughed. "Oh well we just thought we'd come by and let you see what you could've won," Calum said. They all walked by but Ashton stopped beside Niall and said, "See Niall? Maybe next time you'll get to take home a trophy." Niall put his arm around your waist and smiled, "Nah man. I've got mine right here. And I say she beats yours." He leaned over and kissed your cheek, causing you to blush.

The end.