Little Baby Nialler

A/N: This was a request from niallsprincess2013. Some more people really wanted me to do this one so here it is. Sorry it took so long. Hope it met your expectations!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine.....

"Hey, babe! Can you come down here for a second?" I heard Niall call from downstairs. "For what? I'm kinda busy!" I yelled back. I was changing the sheets on our bed. Niall was suppose to do it earlier but I can't count on him to do any domestic chore so I had to do it all. "It'll only take a second. It's really important!" I sighed and tossed the sheet onto the bed and walked downstairs. Niall was on the couch, watching a game with his feet propped up on the coffee table. I walked around to the side of the couch and looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "I'm hungry," he whined. I stared at him blankly, "Are you serious?" "Yeah. I haven't eaten all day." "Niall, seriously. How old are you?" "But I'm tired baby." I decided to have a little fun with my lazy boyfriend. "Oh is my little Nialler hungry?" I said in a baby voice. He laughed and nodded his head. "Well how about I make you a sandwich, huh? Would Niall like that?" "Yeah but cut the baby voice out. It's annoying." I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to make baby Niall a sandwich. I made his favorite, ham and turkey on wheat with light mayo. I even cut the crusts off. I walked back into the living room and handed Niall his plate. "Here you go baby. I cut the crusts off and even cut it in half for you," I said, still using my baby voice. He rolled his eyes and took the plate. "Thanks," he laughed. "It's no problem, my little Nialler." "Alright, Y/N. I get it." "Okay, baby. I'm going to go change the sheets and I'll be right back. If you need anything, you let me know, okay?" Niall didn't say anything. I could tell he was getting annoyed and I was loving it. I love picking on him.

I went back upstairs to finish changing the sheets. I gathered the dirty sheets, along with other laundry and put it in the wash. I walked back into the living room to see Niall's dish on the coffee table. "Oh look! Little Niall finished his lunch! What a big boy!" I exclaimed in, of course, my baby voice. "Would you stop talking to me like a baby?" He groaned. "Why?" "Because I'm not a baby." "Well maybe you should stop acting like one. Maybe you should start acting like a big boy for once." "You're really starting to piss me off." "Well it pisses me off that you expect me to do everything around here, Niall. You won't clean up after yourself. You won't do a single chore in this house. I go to school, go to work, then have to come home and cook and clean for you. I understand that you have a busy schedule and you don't get much downtime but how much trouble is it to take a single dish to the sink when you're done with it?! So you don't want me to talk to you like a baby, then don't act like one!" I grabbed the dish and stormed into the kitchen, tossing the dish into the sink before going into the laundry room to check the clothes. I opened the dryer and began folding clothes. I heard Niall walk through the kitchen and into the laundry room. I turned to face him. "I'm sorry," he said. I crossed my arms and looked at him, "For?" "For such a lazy bum and not helping you around the house. I know that you work too hard to come home and do all this. I'm sorry that I've been lazy. I'll help out more." "Thank you. That would make things a lot easier." Niall walked over and hugged me. "How about you go and watch tv while I finish the laundry and I'll join you when I get done?" I kissed him and smiled, "That would be nice." "Go on. I'll finish up." I kissed him again and went collapsed on the couch. I flipped through the channels and found a random show to watch. A few minutes went by and Niall walked in and sat on the end of the couch. I sat up to make more room for him on the couch. He stretched his legs out and pulled me to his side. "Did you get the laundry done?" I asked. "Yeah and I went ahead and cleaned the kitchen." He said. "Thank you, babe." "It is no problem, my little princess," he said in a baby voice. "Ugh you're right. That is annoying." We both laughed and spent the rest of the evening being lazy together.

The end