"Liaw liaw pantsh on fiwe!"

Start from the beginning

The employee's face softened, and she smiled at the little boy. "He's on a sugar high," Liam explained. "Please, just." he reached forward to pick him up, but Zayn screamed loudly.
The employee shook her head. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
Liam ran a hand down his face. "He's on a sugar high, just let me take him."
The employee tilted her heard, eyebrows furrowing. "I've seen you before."
Liam's face lit up. "You have? That's good. Uhm, I'm Liam, and this is Zayn."
The employee pointed behind him and Liam turned around to see their You and I perfume sitting on a tiny white table, along with so many others. "Uh, yeah. Well, I'm Liam." he said again, picking up a box and showing her his face. "See the familiarity?"
He noticed Louis walk towards him, frowning as he took in the situation with his eyes.
Liam tilted his head towards Zayn who was busy pulling out all the plastic bags. "Are you sure you're this kid's guardian?" The girl asked. Liam nodded. "Yes, I promise. His name is Zayn, he's three year old, and on a sugar high." he repeated.

The girl bit her lip and nodded, turning around. But Louis had already sneaked up there, and he reached down to pick Zayn up. Zayn squealed as he was lifted from the ground, and Liam shook his head at his appearance. He had stuffed two plastic bags under his shirt on his arms, making it look like muscles. "Come on, now." Louis said sternly, holding Zayn tightly. Zayn kicked his stomach, pulling at his hair. "Loueh, let Jayn go." he pulled at Louis' gelled hair, and Louis pursed his lips, beginning to walk out of the store. Zayn continued to kick him, and Louis sat him down, looking him strictly in the eye. "Zayn, stop it. Enough."
Liam was impressed. He hardly saw the strict side of Louis, and it was good to know he had one.
Zayn stopped thrashing, narrowing his eyes up at him. He then broke into a grin and stuck his tongue out, crossing his eyes. Louis sighed. Liam walked forward and picked Zayn up, reaching in his pocket and handing him a drop. Zayn eyed the drop, grabbing it warily.

As he tried to open it, Liam walked out of the store, Louis beside him. They walked quite some time, trying to figure out where they were and where they had to go. As they walked up the street, Louis' phone rang.
"Yeah?" Louis sighed in relief. "Thank god. Yeah we got him, we're coming." he locked the screen, and ran a hand through his messed up hair, messing it up even more. "Harry's made milk for him."
Liam nodded, glancing at Zayn. The toddler's brows were furrowed, tongue poking through his teeth as he focused on opening the wrapper. Suddenly Zayn groaned in frustration and threw the drop. It hit a little girl, and Zayn bit his lip. "Ow, mommy he threw something at me!" the girl yelled. She was around five years old, her brown hair pulled into a little ponytail. Her mother turned around and Liam set Zayn down, making sure to still have a grip on his arm. "Zayn, say sorry."
Zayn looked down at his feet. "Showwy."

The girl huffed. "It's okay." she reached down, picked the drops and handed it to him. Zayn grinned. "Thank ywou." he reached forward to take the drops.
"Amanda McKellen." the girl said, sticking her hand out. Zayn tilted his head, eyeing her as he shook her hand. "Jayn."
Amanda's mother smiled, looking down at the two, and Liam couldn't help himself from smiling tiredly too. Zayn pursed his lip, as if contemplating something. He then went on his tip toes and whispered something to Amanda. Amanda's eyes lit up and she grinned mischievously. She looked up at Liam and smiled. "I'm Amanda."
Liam smiled at her. "Liam."
Amanda stuck her hand out and Liam shook it, his big ones encasing hers. That's when Zayn laughed and bolted away. "Thanksh Amanda!" he yelled over his shoulder.
Amanda giggled as Liam and Louis both ran down the street after the toddler. Zayn was about to turn and go inside another shop, but then Niall stepped out from the building on the side.

Liam smirked, watching as Zayn obliviously bumped into him. "Oh showwy." he mumbled, turning around. But before he could even take a step, he was lifted up. Zayn's face turned into a terrified one. He peeked over his shoulder and relaxed. Then he groaned. "Nawiall!"
Niall flashed the boys a crooked smile. "How's it going, boys?"
Louis rolled his eyes, pushing past him and entering the building. Liam followed, wanting nothing more than to crash in his bed. He could hear Zayn whining behind them.

"Nawiall, Pweashe."
"No, sorry little guy."
"Jayn will give ywou candy, and food. Lotsh of food."
"Nope. Tempting, but no."
"Louis likesh Albwetto."
"I know."
"Amanda ish niche."
"I know."
"She will come and attack ywou."
"I know."
"Ywou awe a potato."
"I know."
"Nawiall!"
"Nope, better luck next time kiddo."

"Jayn hate'sh ywou, kiddo."
"I know."
"Shtop walking."
"No."
"Nawiall?"
"Kiddo?"
"Potato?"
"Ugh yeah?"
"I want a unicown."
"Okay."
"Jayn put you on it and, Leeyum, and Loueh and then Jayn would shend ywou twee away!"
"Okay."
"Jayn hate'sh ywou, kiddo."
"Okay."
"Nawiall."

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
Haha, how was the chapter?
So I just finished reading The Fault In Our Stars, and oh my god. It's such a beautiful and good book. Omg 😢
Apart from that, Happy Birthday to the one and only Liam Payne! I' high key hoping for Zayn to wish him on Twitter, or at least one of them should be m.i.a 😏
Zayn's in L.A tho. With Trisha, Safaa, Waliyha, and Doniya...and Alberto. Isn't that suspicious? Like come on people. Alberto? With ex member Zayn Malik? Hmmm

Don't forget to vote and comment!

xx