Arylie ss - I love you my bodyguard part 5

Hey guys..this is the last part of this os..and i am keeping this book complete for now..please do comment on Phoenix..

Imlie was sitting in her room and Madhav came there with muffins, he kept a plate infront of her..

M- Hey champ..

Im- I can't believe i am such a stupid girl..phir se i fell in love so quickly..saare mard ek jaise hi hote hain..

M- Ahem..i am a man..

Im- You know what i mean..

M- Okay..listen..jitna tune mujhe Aryan ke baare mein bataya tha..and how much he cared for you..i don't think he is bad guy..just an idiot..

Im- Hmm..she ate the muffins..and fell asleep sacred that Aryan will not come to stop her..

The next day Imlie was packing her things when she heard Aryan's voice..

Ar- Imlie..she came out of her room but still behind the pillars.

D- What are you doing here?? Meri Beti ka dil tod ke shaanti nahi mili tumhe..nikalo yahan se..

Ar- Uncle please..i just want to talk to her once.

An- Bolo na nahi..besides..she is on her way to the airport..

Ar- Toh i will go and stop her at the airport. He turned to leave when Imlie called him out..

Im- Aryan..ruko..she looked at him and nodded him to come upstairs..

M- Wait..this is your final chance..agar uska dil dhukhya..toh i will take her so far away ki tum usse dhoond bhi nahi paogaye..Aryan glared at him and left..

Imlie was in her room pacing, Aryan entered the room feeling awkward..

Ar- Imlie woh..

Im- Kyun aaye ho yahan..i told you na to not to show your face again..

Ar- Imlie!! Bas i know ki i made a mistake and i am sorry for that..the truth is i am starting to fall for you..i wanted to know more about you..but i was also scared ki agar tumhe saach pata chala toh you will hate me..he came close to her and held her hand..

Ar- Please mujhe ek chance de do..let me prove myself to you..

Im- Theek hain..i will give you a chance..but i am still going to London..yeh course mere liye important hain..can we work on our long distance relationship??

Ar- Yes of course..he hugged her and she returned the hug..

Aryan helped her pack her bag and they went downstairs holding each other's hand..

Im- Dad..I am giving Aryan another chance..aap log bhi please isko maaf kar do..

An- Itna aasan nahi hain bete..but we will try..

M- Imlie we have to go..flight ka time ho gaya hain..

Without evening saying anything Aryan went with them to the airport..Imlie smiled and said her goodbye..it was almost a year and it was a wonderful year..they were adamant to make this relationship work..

They would call each other, sent each other gifts..Imlie would talk to the Rathore's and Aryan talked with Imlie's family..they were reluctant but soon realised he was a good guy..

It was a whole day Imlie hadn't called him or messaged him..he was playing with his food..while his family was trying not to laugh..he didn't Imlie see coming inside the mansion and keeping a hand on his eyes..

Ar- What the hell!! Kaun hain yeh..kya childish harkat hain..

M- Oh ho Aryan..at least think kaun hain..he grabbed the hand..when he realised it was familiar touch..he stood up quickly.

Ar- Imlie..he hugged her tightly..kahan thi..call kiya tumhe..message bhi kiya..

Im- Aare bas..i wanted to give you a surprise..mere exam khatam ho gaye..so i thought ki aap logo aa ke mil lu..

Adi- Not bad Imlie..abhi se in-laws ki itni fikar..dekh lo Malini..someone is here to snatch your best bahu title..

M- Aacha hi hain..now i can rest..bahut kaam karwane waali hoon apni devarani se..she looked so serious..that Imlie was starting to become nervous..

N- Aare bas..kyun meri choti bahu ko pareshaan kar rahi ho..

Ar- Ho gaya aap logo ka..can i spend some time with her now?? Everyone laughed as he dragged her into his room..he hugged her tightly again..and she hugged him back..

Ar- I missed you so much..ab tum kahin mat jana mujhe chod ke..

Im- Aare but i have to go home na..😏😏

Ar- 😤😒🤨

Im- Aww my grumpy bodyguard..waise i wanted to say something..I love you..❤❤

Ar- I love you too..waise..kab tak mujhe bodyguard bol ke tease karogaye??

Im- Zindagi bhar..

She laughed at his glaring face, both of them spent the rest of the day talking and discussing about the perfect date to get married..even though their relationship started with Aryan's test..but still they overcame the hurdle..because their love for each other was more strong..

Ps- Hey guys. So for now this book is finished. I will think on whether i want to write more stories in this..please do comment..