Arylie os- Alternative version of them..

Hey guys..so this is requested by hjkiykii..hope you will like it..and please tell me if your able to get notifications for my stories or not..

Also this is not following the story line of Imlie..and here there is role reversal..Imlie is khadoos and Aryan is a lively spirit like earlier Ravi Randhawa..

Aryan was getting bored it was almost an hour after the office was over..yet his cute little khadoos wifey..was still working..and he was becoming ansty..

Ar- Wifey..kitna kaam kar rahi ho..chalo na..i wanna go on a long drive..

Im- Aryan..did you forget ki you ordered me to finish this article..so i am doing it..just 5 more minutes..

Imlie was asking for patience from her Sita Maiya..her husband was a big baby after office gets over..during office time he is always prim and proper and now he is playing paper basketball..and in between throwing papers at her..

Im- Would you stop it..kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho..let me work Aryan..😒😒

Ar- Fine..karo apna kaam i am going home..he pouted and left..

Imlie sighed and doubled her efforts to finish the work soon..after submitting it and making sure everything was closed and kept properly..she went outside and smiled seeing him waiting in the parking lot..

Imlie got inside the car but he was still angry with her..as he was driving off she closed her eyes and sighed..remembering how she met her cute yet sexy man/child/husband..

Flashback

Imlie was getting late for office, she quickly dressed up and ran downstairs took a piece of bread and applied jam on it..Meethi rolled her eyes and stuffed Imlie's lunchbox into her bag.

M- Beta meri baat sun na..atleast look at the photos..

Im- Maa..i told you na..i don't want to get married..

M- Tujhe meri kasam..

Im- Maa..you select whoever you like..waise bhi end mein sab ne mana karna either for my color or the fact that i am a divorcee..so don't get your hopes much.

The whole day in office Imlie was irritated, the CEO had showed up and everyone was going gaga over him..and then he came to meet her with Editor..

Ed.- And yeh sir hain humari star reporter Imlie..

Ar- Is she now?? He shook hands with her but he had a smile on his face like he knew something she didn't..

The whole day she felt his gaze on her..and she was feeling hell irritated..and in the evening when she had reached home..she found two BMW parked in front  of her house..she went inside quickly..

Im- Maa..kaun..she saw two ladies sitting there along with her new boss..before she could say something..the elder lady stood up came towards Imlie..

N- Kitni pyaari baachi..i toh like her a lot..Arpi??

Arpi- Han Maa..mujhe bhi bahut aachi lagi..

Ar- Guys..excuse me..i am getting married so technically meri opinion bhi toh important hain na..Imlie had smile on her face as her boss pouted like cute child..

M- Han if you want to talk to her..i don't have a problem..

Imlie went towards the balcony and he followed her..but before he could say anything she said,

Im- I want you to say no to this proposal..

Ar- And why would i do that??

Im- Well first off i am a divorcee..second i am not interested in getting married i only want to establish my career..and third..

Ar- Third??

Im- Teesri baat udhar rahi..😎😎

Ar- Oh ho my star reporter..i promise mujhe koi problem nahi ki you are divorcee..and i am glad that you focusing on your career..and i promise i won't expect anything from you..

And true to his word he hadn't expected anything from her..after her mother, Narmada and Arpita had pampered her alot along with Aryan as well..

She woke up as someone shook her lightly it was Aryan and gave her an icecream..

Ar- Khao..maza aayega..

Im- Tumhare daant kharab ho jayegaye..

Ar- If you don't want i will eat it..he leaned to take it..but Imlie ate a bit of the icecream..

Ar- Haye..so cute you are..my star reporter khadoos..

Im- Aur tum chote baby ho..

Ar- Tumhara baby na..😏😋

Imlie shook her head and hides her smile..she cannot win from him..he laughed at the blush on her face..and drove them home..happy that they were making some progress in their relationship..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..i tried to make it comedic but couldn't do it much..anyways please do comment...