Arylie ss- Background stories..part 5D

Hey guys..this is the last part of the 5th background story..since not many of you are interested in reading Sundar and Arpita story.

Also i don't know the name of Sundar's mother so i am keeping it as Bansuri..and thank you to all the readers who do comment and make me smile.

Present

Imlie was sitting in her room crying, the taunts that other ladies have given her was finally getting to her.

In a way they were right if Sundar hadn't stood against his mother..Arpita di would have become a part of a horrible family.

Im-(think) I guess ABP is right..mein kuch jayada hi impulsive hun..

Ar- Imlie..she quickly tried to rub away her tears and looked at him and smiled.

Ar- You were crying??

Im- Nahi toh..kisne bolna..he touched her cheeks and wiped away something and then showed it to her..and Imlie groaned.

Im- Aare yaar..that greedy shopkeeper..mere ko bola tha aacha wala makeup hain..even di suggested to take branded ones..guess i always make the wrong choices.

Ar- Hey look at me..aaj bol diya but aaj ke baad you will not say anything negative about yourself okay. Woh ladies kuch bhi bole..but it was you who brought the truth of Sundar's Mom infront of everyone.

Ar- You are kind-hearted and strong-willed person..samjhi..she nodded and went to hug him but he backed away.

Ar- Tumhara makeup mere costly kapde pe ho jaayega..he ran away avoiding the pillow that Imlie had aimed at him.

Im- KHADUS!!

Flashback

The wedding preparations had started and Sundar had even called his mother from the village, although she was happy her son was getting married but she didn't like it that Arpita was a widow.

So, when everyone had left to their work and Narmada was alone in her room, Bansuri went to talk to her,

B- Narmada ji..hume aap se baat karni hain..

N- Aare aaye boliye kya baat hain..

B- Dekhiye hume ghoome phire ke baat karni ki aadat nahi hain..islye hum bol rahe the ki hum dahej chaiye..and woh sab Arpita and Sundar ke liye hain.

Imlie was coming to ask Narmada something about the rituals when she heard Bansuri asking for dowry..she was beyond furious and wanted to confront her but then decided to record the conversation.

N- Par yeh galat hain.

B- Kaise soch ke dikhye..humare lalla ne abhi abhi aachi si naukri karna shuru kiya hain. But Arpita beti ko toh itne bade ghar mein rehne ki aadat hain..saare suvidha ki aadat hain.

B- Toh aakhir mein uska hi bhala ho raha hain na. Aur hume kuch jayada nahi chaiye. Bas ek chota ghar, tv, fridge, car, kuch bartaan aur kuch ghena bas itna hi.

Imlie was beyond horrified, she was starting to feel scared she knew Narmada would say yes, and this horrible lady would keep on asking for more..she had to do something..but what she went straight to library..Aryan was working there,

Im- Aryan we need to talk. Aryan looked up from his laptop, usually she would tease him or complain that he was working always.

Ar- What happened?? She showed him the video.

Ar- This women..i will put her behind bars..asking for Dowry is wrong and it is a crime. He went to call the police when Imlie stopped him.

Im- ABP..she can easily deny this..and even Maa won't say anything..we have to catch her in the act.

Ar- You have a plan..she nodded.

The next Bansuri was so excited there were big boxes coming into the house she knew it was all for Sundar..

N- Bansuri ji jo bhi aapne maanga woh sab hain yeh..she checked but didn't feel satisfied..Narmada ji..woh hum soch rahe thi ki AC bhi mil jata toh..

B- Aur agar AC bhi jayada hain toh cooler hi sahi..and woh property ke papers toh ready hain na..agar nahi hain ready toh aap ready kar lijye tab tak mein muharat rok ke rakhthi hun.

She went towards the hall were the wedding has started, Jaimala was exchanged..

B- Aee sundar ruk..

S- Kya hua Maa..

B- Woh yeh shubh muharat nahi hain..

Im- Toh shub muharat kab hoga kaki..jab aapko AC milega?? Yeh property milegi..

Both Arpita and Sundar were surprised, and Narmada came there with the papers,

Ar- Maa..rukiye aap aise kuch nahi karegi.

Arpi- Maa..meri khushi ke liye aapko dowry dene ki zaroorat nahi..i am a working woman..aur Sundar ji bhi kaam karte hain.

Arpi- Aapko saach mein laga ki itna sab milke bhi she will happy..

B- Aye ladki ek tu vidwa thi..aur agar mene paise aur dahej maang liye toh kya galat tha..teri liye toh kar rahi hoon yeh sab.

S- Bas karo Maa!! Aaj aapne aap ko aapka beta bolne mein sharam aa rahi hain mujhe. Narmada aunty mujhe koi dowry kuch nahi chaiye..i am capable enough to take care of Arpita ji.

S- Aur Arpita ji..agar itna sab hone ke baad aap mujhse shaadi nahi karna chathu hain toh i am okay with it.

S- Aur aap Maa please yahan se chali jao..nahi toh i will have to report it to the police..

B- Apni Maa ko jail mein dalega?? Aur kya saboot hain tere pass ki dahej ki baat ki mene.

Im- Saboot mere pass hain..she showed all the videos she had made of Bansuri asking for dowry.

Embarrassed and humiliated, Bansuri left, afterwards the wedding was completed as Arpita still wanted to marry Sundar..and then suddenly the aunties started taunting Imlie and Narmada,

Aunty1-  Dekho toh kaise ladka chose kiya tha apni beti ke liye..

Aunty2- Yeh sab toh inki bahu ke wajah se hua hain..aapne dost ke liye dhoond li paise waali ladki phir itna natak kar rahe hain dahej dene mein.

Imlie felt sad and she had quietly left the hall and went to her room to cry but as usual Aryan had seen her leaving and followed her to pacify her.

Present

Imlie came back after making sure her makeup was alright, herr Arpita and Sundar were playing a post marriage game of finding the ring and Arpita had won.

Im- Kaki Maa..humari aur ABP ki shaadi hui thi toh ee khel kyun nahi khela hume??

Ar- Come on Imlie it has been months we are married.

Im- But i wanna play..kahin tumhe daar toh nahi lag raha hain ki you will lose.

N- Aare baba bas..ruko tum log bhi khel lo..she puts another ring in the milk- water combination in the round vessel and they sat to play.

Imlie was searching for the ring when suddenly Aryan grabbed her wrist..he wouldn't let it go for a few seconds then he gave the ring and then showed it to everyone.

Im- Yay..i won..

Arpi- Kya UNB..jhoru ka ghulam..

S- Sahi kaha Arpita ji..bas aise hi akkdu bante..but hamesha Imlie hi jeeti hain.

Aryan didn't say anything, he knew that he loved Imlie and he would do anything to make her smile, losing this game was just to make her happy..but now he was scared as well because now he had two people who will throughly enjoy teasing him to no end.

Ps- Hey guys..so this part is over now..hope you will enjoy it and comment on it..