Arylie ss - Udhar rahi series part 3

Hey guys..here is another chapter..i will upload Phoenix soon..i just need time..anyways thank you all who are commenting on my stories..❤❤and i have made one major change.

Aryan was looking at the financials of the senior Tripathi..boy he was in trouble..he really didn't have to do anything..to destroy them..they are destroying themselves. But he knew what to do exactly to make sure they hurt more.

Imlie was with her team and all of them were so talented and all had one thing in common..Aditya had taunted each one of the them on various occasions. One of the reporter who was her friend asked..

S- Imlie..tu saach mein Mr.Tripathi ki wife thi?? Kahan woh aur tu..

Im- Saach mein..hum aur woh bahut alag hain..umar mein bhi aur soch mein bhi..another reporter chimed in..

R- But pata hain..tu aur Aryan sir kya mast lagate hain ek saath..jab se tu aayi hain Bhaskar times kaam karne mein maza aata hain..

Im- Nahi Radhika he is my boss and my friend..no matter how much he denies..they all laughed and continued to do their work. Imlie rolled her eyes when Anu called her to put Haldi on Malini and Aditya..

She does it but her life is a comedy of errors..so just to make matters worse the bowl of Haldi falls on Malini's dress..

M- What the hell!! Tumne yeh jaan kar kiya hain..

Im- Haan kya kar lo gaye aap..

An- You naukrani..she had raised her hand to slap her.

Ar- Mrs Chaturvedi..Aryan said and Anu pales..she then takes Malini away to clean her dress..while Imlie just looked on at Aryan..

Ar- What??

Im- Nothing..😀😀 She and her team left to edit their photos..after few hours she felt her stomach grumbling along with everyone else..

Im- Guys..let's take a break..hum lunch karte hain..

S- Tum khao Imlie..hum ghar jaa ke khate hain..

Im- Oh hello..when Imlie is here why fikar..she takes out her tiffin..yeh humari pyaari Kaki Maa ne banaya hain..and you guys will eat it with me.

Aryan looked on with a hint of smile, and was going to leave when Aditya said..

Adi- Yeh aisi hain..sab se pyaar karti hain..she moves on too quickly like a butterfly..kisi ek ki nahi ho sakti hain..

Ar- Wow Mr.Tripathi..and aap bolte hain ki aap Imlie se pyaar karte hain..pyaar freedom dete hain..saza nahi..besides she is not a butterfly..she is Phoenix..

Adi- Aare aap humari baat ko literally le rahe ho..i am just ki she moves on too quickly..kal ko aap bhi chod de..

Ar- You know Mr Tripathi..i will not have the same fate as you because..he comes closer to him and says..koi meri dost nahi bhulta, na dushmaani aur nahi..

Adi- Aur let me guess Pyaar..

Ar- You can think what you want..

Im- ABP!! Khana khaya tumne??

Ar- I am your boss Imlie..what is this ABP??

Im- Aare woh hum Arpita di se inspira gaye hain..ab hum tumhe ABP bolegaye..Ajeeb Bikat Prani..

Adi-(grabbing her arm)Apne ya tamsha kahin aur karo..Imlie tried yank her arm away but her  unknowingly slevees got teared..

Adi- Tumhare saath yahi hona chaiye..he left while Imlie was feeling embarrassed and was going to cry..Aryan removed his jacket and puts it on her..

Ar- Imlie don't cry..i will arrange a dress for you..kuch der ke liye..you stay in a room..she nodded and left quickly..

Ps- Hey guys..so this will be continued..do you any more udhaar rahi dialogue during the wedding?? Please comment..