Arylie ss - You are not my Aryan part 1

Hey guys..so this was requested by AnitaDevi554, it happened after Purandas fiasco is over and Imlie comes back..this starts from the scene when Aryan is sitting near the window..hope you will enjoy it..and as usual i have made few changes in the request.

Aryan's head and body was paining, he was used to fighting but still it hurt a lot and he was itching to scratch his wound on his eyebrow but he stopped himself.

Imlie came inside the room, with a haldi ka lep, she kneeled infront of him and was going to put the lep on his wound when Aryan caught her hand..

Ar- Why did you come back Imlie??

Im-(gently applying the lep) Woh kya hain na..i have a rich husband toh usse kaise chod sakti hun mein??

Ar-(pulling her closer) Mazak nahi Imlie..iss baar i don't want any misunderstanding between us..so tell me the reason..

Im- Bas yeh samjh lo..ki tumhari aadat ho gayi hain..i don't think i can live without you..

Ar- Are you sure?? Iss baar mein tumhe kahin nahi jane dunga..agar tum jana chahogi toh bhi nahi..

Im- Manzoor hain..but ek baat ka dhyan rakhna..agli baar aise chod ke jana ka bakwass mat karna tum..nahi toh pakka koni marungi tumhe.

Ar- Pakka..

Im- Ab bahut late ho gaya hain..let's go to sleep..tum aaram se bed pe so jao..i will sleep on the sofa. As she was going to sleep on the sofa he held her hand again.

Ar- C..can you..sleep on the bed tonight..i..just don't want to be alone tonight..

She nodded and after doing their nightly routine she laid down on the bed facing him..he too looked at her and said goodnight to her.

In the morning when Imlie tried to move, she felt something heavy on her and it was none other than Aryan sleeping on her, hugging her tightly.

Im-(trying to rouse him) ABP..utho..

Ar- Mmmm no..don't leave me..i don't want to be alone..he frowned in his sleep.

Im- Hum yahi hain ABP..subah ho gayi hain..wake up..

Ar- Mmm..no..he held her more tightly and hid his face in her neck. Imlie stopped herself from moaning..his beard was doing things to her..finally giving up she slept again..enjoying the precious time with her ABP.

It has been 3 weeks since the incident, and they have been getting closer..Imlie helped him clean Arvind's room as well..she got know the naughty of side of him as well.

They had decided to paint the room as well when suddenly he flicked the paint at her, and this started paint fight between them and they ended up laughing loudly..and Narmada and Arpita had looked on

N- Arpi..mein sapna toh nahi dekh rahi na..

Arpi- Nahi Maa..Aru saach mein khush lag raha hain..i am so happy to see him like this..we are so lucky to have Imlie in our life.

N- Han Arpi..Imlie humare prayers ka result hain..

Arpi- But i will not leave this moment to tease him. Ahem..she cleared her throat loudly..when both of them jumped apart.

Arpi- Tum room ko paint karne hi aaye ho na?? Ya kuch aur..aise hain toh we will leave chalo Maa..

N- Haan..

Im- Maa aise kuch nahi hain.. Imlie blushed while both the Women went away laughing..

Im- Ee sab na tumhare wajah se hua hain ABP..pata nahi kya kya soch rahe ho gaye woh log humare baare mein..

Ar- Well..they might be thinking ki hum galat time mein room enter kiya..romance ka satyanaash kar diya.

Imlie nodded then looked at him confused and left..romance and them?? They only fight and do nothing else..

Ar/Im- Iska dimaag kharab ho gaya hain..

In a remote office.

A man was looking at all the photos, and he threw the knife at Aryan's photo..

M- I am coming brother dearest..tumhe mein barbaad kar dunga..tum aur uss Narmada ki wajah se i got such a shitty family..uski keemat tho chukani hogi..but i will keep the prize to myself..itni sundar and talented biwi tumhare layak nahi hain..she belongs to me..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the first part..i hope you will like it..and please do comment on what you wanna see next in this..