Arylie ss- Background stories..part 13 A

Hey guys..so this is requested by Anika_grey and i am adding my own imagination in it as well and i have made a major change in this, Malini is still with the Tripathi's she decided to leave after the baby is born.

Aryan was sitting working on the laptop, but he was looking at the door again and again. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder,

Ar- Imlie.. he turned around it was Arpita.

Arpi- Itni chinta toh why did you ask to leave her?

Ar- Di. You have to ask? I forced her to get married to get revenge from Aditya. And now i am giving her an out.

Arpi- And if she really leaves?? Then what will you do??

Ar- I will be the most happy. She doesn't need to be bogged down by unnecessary relationships. If she is happy without me..i am okay with it.

Arpi- Imlie??

Arpita looked on as Imlie came inside with a glare on her face, Aryan had gone to hug her but she backed away. Aryan felt hurt, then Arpita hugged her.

Ar- I told you to leave na.

Im- Han toh..i am not leaving. Har baar tumhari zid nahi chalegi. I am here for Di and Kaki Maa..unhe bahut bura lagayega.

Ar- Han meri fikar kahan hain tumhe.

Im- Oh hello. Jayada attitude mat dikhao. Phele khud zabardasti shaadi karte ho, phir mahan ban ke mujhe bolte ho to leave..iss baar i am not leaving..zindagi bhar jhelna hain tumhe.

She went away glaring at him, while he huffed in anger,

Ar- Dekha di..kaise behave karti hain mere se.

Arpi-(rolling her eyes)Tum dono na UNPP ho..

Ar- What!! Now what is this??

Arpi- Useless Naylak Pati Patni. Bas ladai karte raho zindagi bhar tum dono. Ek baar pyaar se baat nahi kar sakte hain tu uss se.

Ar- Aare meri kya galti hain..she fights with me. He pouted and went back to work.

Imlie was in the shower, finally feeling relieved that everything was sorted..but she was beyond angry with ABP..when she wanted a choice he didn't give her..and now saying that she didn't have to come back.

Im- Akkadbagga khadus.

She changed into her old nightsuit and was going to get some sleep when she saw Aryan trying to apply some cream on his back, she went towards him and picked the cotton from his hand.

Im- Is it really that hard to ask for help?? She dabbed the cotton lightly on the wound and applied the cream.

Ar- I don't want to be dependent on..owww..she had pressed hard on a wound. Jungli what are you doing?

Im- This is my version of elbow in the back. Ek baat sun lo, i am not leaving, haan yeh zabardasti ki shaadi thi..but i will give my 100 percent to this relationship.

Im- Now wait here..i will bring haldi wala doodh for you..and you will drink it without any complaints.

And did he drink without any complaints, Aryan insisted that Imlie should sleep on the bed as well since she too was hurt..so they had kept a pillow wall between them..but still they slept looking at each other.

The next morning Aryan was feeling happy, that unknowingly she had chosen him. He had taken a bath and got ready to go to office. He went towards the dining table when he saw Aparna and Aditya there.

Ar-(thinks) What the hell are they doing here? He looked at Imlie..she looked irritated and he went and stood next to her.

Ar- Mr.Tripathi i know i have apologized to you yesterday..but still i am sorry for the way i had behaved with you.

Adi- It is okay Mr.Rathore galti sabse hoti hain..he said in a smug voice.

Im- Maybe this will be a lesson to you ki saari story jaan kar hi article likho..kal ko koi aur businessman aap pe ilzam na laga de.

Everyone looked surprised at her cold tone, and Narmada who is ever the wonderful hostess asked the reason for their visit.

Ap- Woh actually humare ghar mein na pest control ho raha hain toh i was thinking ki if we can be allowed to stay here for few days.

Ar/Im- What!!

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..i will try to make it more comic and Arylie irritating Aditya with their PDA..but please do comment on this..