Arylie os- Bhukkad Biwi aur Karwachaut part 2

Hey guys..here is the second part of the os, also few announcements..First i will be keeping Phoenix story on hold for atleast this month after writing one more chapter of it.

Two, i will write another request in the Moments book..and also do you want the Royal story in this book or as a different book?? Please comment.

Third enjoy the chapter..

Aryan was scared as Imlie fainted in his arms, he laid her on sofa, he was starting to panic when he lightly tapped her face but she wasn't waking up..

Ar- I..imlie..utho..kya karun.?? He went to call the doctor..nahi..abhi toh koi phone bhi nahi uthayega..kya karun..he frantically looked around and then saw a glass of water.

Aryan flicked some water on her face and Imlie groaned and slowly woke up..

Im- Mmm..ABP..he made her sit up and gave her a glass of water to drink and she drank it unknowingly..

Im- Th..she realized that she had drank some water..ABP..tum humare vrat todwa dis..she almost shouted at him.😒😒😡

Ar- Imlie mene phele bhi bola tha..i don't believe in all this vrat and all..dekha kya halat ho gayi hain..

Im- ABP..Maa ko kitna bura lagi hain..hatao humko baat hi nahi karni tumse. She stood up slowly and left for the parking lot.

The whole ride over she didn't talk to him at all and once they reached home, she went straight to her room without greeting anyone..

N- Aru what happened?? Why Imlie sad?? He sighed he felt a headache coming on..but he told them everything.

N- Oh ho..but the vrat is broken now.

Ar- Maa..mere liye Imlie ke health se baad kar kuch nahi hain..inn sab cheezon ka kya fayada..if something happened to her??

He went away to the library, he was going towards the table when he felt dizzy and fell unconscious..it was almost dinner time and Imlie was still feeling sad..

Im- Yeh sab uss ABP ki wajah se hua hain..mere vrat toot gaya..Maa ko bhi kitna bura laga hoga..she was still thinking about it when she heard Mohan Bhaiya's shout.

M- Aryan Babu!!

She ran outside and he was coming out of the library..

Im- Kya hua..

M- Woh Aryan Babu..she quickly went inside to see him lying unconscious..

Im- ABP!!.. Maa!! Di!! She tried to move him but he was too heavy..

N- Aru!! Kya hua..

Im- Mohan Bhaiya..help me to take him to our room..both of them somehow managed to bring him to the room and lay him on the bed.

Im- ABP..utho na..🥺🥺 Mohan gave her a glass of water and she flicked at his face and he groaned and woke up slowly..

Im- ABP!! She hugged him.

Arpi- Aru?? Tu theek hain na..

N- Haan beta why you fell??

Aryan felt like blushing, well he didn't want anyone to know that he kept the vrat..but as usual Arpita understood the situation..

Arpi- UNB..tune vrat rakha hain kya??

N- Aww..

Im- Tum pagal ho kya?? Tumko iss sab ki aadat nahi hain toh kyun kiye ee sab??

Arpi- Aare Imlie..ab apni Jungli se itna pyaar karta hain na yeh..Aryan glared at her..

N- Chalo koi baat nahi..ek kaam karo chand dekh kar Aru tu kuch kha le..phir hum dinner karte hain.

They went away and Imlie was still glaring at him, and they did the ritual and first he fed Imlie and then she fed him..

Im- Saach mein ghonchu ho tum..kya zaroorat hain yeh sab karni ki when you don't believe in it..

Ar- Well jaise tum meri lambi umar ke liye vrat rakh hain..waise hi i want to do it for your long life..i want to grow old with you..💓💓🥰🥰

Im- Haan haan theek hain ab jayada makkan mat lagao aur ab chalo hume bhook lag rahi hain..Maa ne bola tha she will make Aloo Poori today..

She dragged him along and chuckled, talk about food and everything is okay with this girl..she is really a unique piece his jungli..but he wouldn't want it any other way..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope it was comic enough..and i hope you love to see these ghonchus like this..please do comment..