Arylie ss- Background stories..part 2C

Hey guys..so i hope you like it..this is the continuation of the last part..here we will see Arylie more open about kissing and physical stuff atleast in their room..

Imlie stretched herself like a cat, she smiled seeing Aryan sleeping on his stomach just an inch away from her..she scotted a bit closer and ran her fingers on his face and he smiled..he pulled her closer and hides his face in her neck.

Im- Tum sone ka natak mat karo ABP..

Ar- I am sorry..he said suddenly out of the blue startling her..

Im- Par kis liye?

Ar- Kal raat ke liye..if i had come on too strong..you were frowning while sleeping.

Imlie blushed thinking about the reason she was frowning but she couldn't gather the courage to tell him.

Ar- I came on too strong didn't I?? He looked sad and partially disgusted with himself so he backed up a bit when Imlie stopped him.

Im- Wait she held his arm..it wasn't because of that..i just didn't understand why you wouldn't let me help you..

Ar- Help me with what..he asked confused..

Im- You..know..that..she feeling embarrassed saying out loud, he looked confused..aare when you went to the washroom..to do whatever you had do..

It took a minute for him to realize what she was talking and then he started laughing while she pouted..

Ar-(whispers) Well you can help me now..her widened eyes on the prospect of seeing it.

Im- I..abhi.. she spluttered

Ar- How about just touching it..and i will help you..only if you are comfortable. She nodded.

Imlie closed her eyes for a second when she realized that Aryan had actually removed his shorts and he is fully naked under the blanket..

Ar- Imlie..don't force yourself..if you are feeling uncomfortable..we don't have to do this..

Im- But i want to learn..i want to help you and I like to make you happy..she said so earnestly that Aryan couldn't help but smile..his secret smile which only came infront of her.

Ar- Alright she turned a bit and he turned too..taking her hand he kept it on his member which had become hard..

At first she didn't do anything but then she slowly moved her hand up and down trying to get a feel of it..he winced a bit when squeezed a bit tightly..

Im- Sorry sorry..she went to remove her hand but he held her hand..

Ar- It is okay..go ahead just don't press tightly

He guided her hand up and down and told her when to speed up and slow down and soon he came on her hand..even though she felt yucky..but she didn't say anything seeing his embarrassed face..

Ar- Yeh lo tissue..sorry i tried to control it.

Im-(wiping her hand)No..it is okay..i wanted this as well..

Ar- Waise there is a way to make you feel good too..like you made me feel.

Im- It is okay..i just wanted to help you..

Ar- Well i wanna help you too..he kissed her hard..

He laid on top of her slowly and kissed her stomach and went upwards removing the his tshirt which she had worn.

Ar- Should i continue?? She nodded..he played with the hem of her underwear and slowly removed her underwear..she tried to close her legs..but he held her legs..

They shivered in delight as their hips met..he slowly moved his fingers on her pussy and then slowly entered one of his fingers..she hissed in pain..he held his finger..so that she can overcome the sensation.

He kissed her sweetly and he slowly moved his fingers in and out..it was one finger, then he added another finger..the pain faded away and Imlie started moaning in pleasure..she squirmed..as Aryan nipped at her neck..he increased his tempo..while continuing the assault on her neck..and soon she came hard on his fingers..

Im- Oh god..i peed on you..she said embarrassed 😳 😔..

Ar- Oh my sweet naive wifey..it is called orgasm..just what happened to me..it happened to you as well..

Ar- Did you enjoy it..

Im- Yes..thank you..she kissed him sweetly..for being patient and teaching me..

Ar- Afterall i am the best na..she wacked his arm..oww

Im- Kabhi toh akkdu mat bano..ab hatao i will have to take a shower..i am feeling so yucky..

Ar- Can i join..

Im- No...😜😜

Imlie couldn't believe her eyes, she could see the Aashiq Rathore hidden under his Akkdu persona trying to come out..he had never been so much touchy feely with her but she liked it very much..

But her happy mood was short lived, even after the business meetings in Mumbai..things in Bhaskar times were not good..everyone had taken a cavalier attitude towards their work and because of it the newspaper was suffering.

After almost 3 hour meeting Aryan had came out of his cabin to announce something,

Ar- Everyone listen up..since I have joined the publication house, i have tried my best to raise it's standards and to make the publication house more prominent and successful one.

Ar- But few of you have always fought change..so from now on everyone's work is under scrutiny..you will only get 3 chances..uske baad you will be fired.

Ar- Now get back to work..but one of Aditya's favorite chamcha Vishal said..

V- And what about Imlie..just because she is your wife doesn't mean she is exempt from this..

Ar- This is is the reason you are still not promoted Vishal..did i say that anything that would suggest that Imlie's work will not be under scrutiny.

V- No..

Ar- Then that is your answer..

Imlie sighed she felt like they both should not have gotten out of the bed today..but still she will give her 100 percent no matter what..she was just concerned about what the stress was doing to Aryan.

Ps- Hey guys..so i have you liked it..and it was steamy enough for you, and i will not make it much mature because it is about just acknowledging her feelings and slowly starting to get physical with her husband..any other suggestions do tell.